Cries For Help

Before anyone says anything, the Raging Bulls is just the name of the band even though it has the members Ken, Daigo, Wakyia, and Fubuki. The real show has nothing to do with this story!!

~~~~~~~~~~

Valt Aoi~

I feel Shu's soft lips gently press against mine, embracing my lips in a small kiss. Kristina screams in surprise, and before I can even realize what happened, Shu breaks away, beautiful eyes still shut tenderly.

"E-Eh! W-What was th-that!" I scream in surprise as well.

"You're my girlfriend. I'm allowed to kiss you when I please." He whispers into my ear. I look away, face flushed greatly.

"Whatever." He smiles smugly, and I cross my arms in defense.

"Well, I believe we must be going. After all, we are the special guests." Shu takes my hand in his and leads me inside of the building. Inside of this building is a giant marble floored room decorated with velvet banners of silk and multiple shiny chandeliers. In the middle of the big room was hundreds of tables filled with famous and rich people. There's an enormous stage on the back wall of the room which all the attention is directed.

"Woah, it's Lui Shirosagi!" Some girl screams from across the room.

"There are some rumors that Lui Shirosagi only made an appearance for Shu Kurenai." Another person whispers.

"I heard that they were childhood friends, but something happened and now they're rivals." Someone else whispers.

I cast a glance towards the stage and sure enough, Lui Shirosagi was standing there in all his glory, searching for something in the crowds. He looked very uneasy, like someone had just given him a death threat. He had finally spotted us and glared as we walked in. He takes a microphone off of its stand and loudly clears his throat in it, sound echoing off the walls.

"Ah, there is the guest of the night." He enthusiastically says pointing at Shu, hints of uneasiness in his crackling voice. No one really notices though, and they turn their attention towards me and Shu. Shu waves at the staring eyes meeting us at the entrance of the room, grinning brightly with his handsome smile of his. What am I supposed to do!? I mentally scream, beating myself for being so stupid. I've never been invited to one of these fancy parties, and it's even more hard seeing as Shu asked me here as his lover. Shu placss his hand on my waist and blows into my ear to gain my attention.

"It's okay. You don't have to do anything right now. Just smile and act friendly. Don't worry, these fancy people won't eat you." He smiles playfully and I look away, my face completely flushed.

"O-okay." I whisper, nudging him in the ribs, earning a slight yelp from him. He leads me to a table which I assume should be ours, and he pulls out a chair for ne to sit on, which I do. He sits next to me, hands still intertwined. Of course, there were plenty of whispers about me, but it didn't bother me as much as it did before. Shu had stood up for me, and I was glad he was there. Lui makes his way down the stage and walks over to our table.

"Hello," He greets us with a bright smile, "Shu and I need to talk. Is that okay with you,"

"Valt." I say, finishing his sentence. Shu looks at me worriedly, but I smile and tell him that I'll be fine alone.

"Right, Valt. I'll be taking him then." Lui grabs Shu by the wrist and leads him out of the room and into a hallway. I sigh, loneliness sinking in. Crap! Now I'm all alone. What am I supposed to do!?

"Um... Hello. Is this Shu Kurenai's table?" A timid voice asks from behind me, startling me. I turn around to see a short blonde boy with dark red eyes standing behind me.

"Yeah... But he's not here right now. Lui said he needed to talk to him." I answer him, "I'm Valt Aoi."

"I'm Fubuki Sumie. It's nice to meet you, Valt." He smiles and pulls out a chair next to mine and sits on it. He was wearing a freshly pressed suit with a dark red tie the color of his eyes. He was also wearing a dark blue pendant. His lower half covered by the exquisite fabric of the tablecloth on top of the table. If I remember correctly, Fubuki is another member of Shu's group called the Raging Bulls. "You look very nice tonight, Valt."

"Ah, t-thank you. You don't look so bad yourself." I stammer at his kind compliment. He's such a kind boy.

"So, how old are you, Valt?" He asks, taking me off guard.

"O-oh, I'm nineteen. How old are you?" I return the question to him, surprising him.

"I'm seventeen." He whispers. Wow, he's only seventeen and he's apart of a famous boy band. He smiles and points towards the direction where Shu exited, which Shu is walking back in. Lui looks even more shaken up than he was before. Shu takes to the stage and all eyes immediately follow his magnificent self. Lui comes over to the table I'm sitting at and glares at me, eyes boring into my soul. Shu takes the microphone from its stand and taps gently on it.

"Good evening everybody. First of all, I am very grateful that you all came to this party to support my great friend, Lui Shirosagi because of the loss of his father. Us members of the Raging Bulls have decided to play some music in memory of the great man that raised one of my greatest friends." He smiles and the rest of the Raging Bulls make their way to the stage, including Fubuki, his chair shuffling against the polished wooden flooring. Shu brings out a violin, which surprised me seeing as he normally played guitar. The rest of the group brought out classical instruments as well, crowds gasping when they heard the beautiful music made by them. Shu gently placed the bow of the instrument and moved it so subtly, shaking the whole audience in surprise, instantly earning the attention of the whole room. With one flick of his hand, the whole room was hypnotized, everyone watching every single move almost in a trance.

Out of millions of people he could have invited, he asked me. A person he met in his doorway. Out of millions of people he could have kiss, he kissed me, a straight guy of all people. What was this beautiful male doing to me? Why was I so enchanted by his presence. It couldn't have been possible. I couldn't have fallen for him. I barely even knew him, and yet I was feeling so confused by him. I feel a tear snake down my cheek, not minding the intense glare from Lui, and I immediately wipe it away. Forget it. He'd never like you back. You're just a plaything. Nothing more, nothing less. It's just as Kristina said.

~~~

Walking down the dark streets, I realize that I've hit a dead end. Crap. I really shouldn't have left the party. But it wasn't something I could handle. After that amazing preformance, all the girls had their filthy hands on Shu. I thought he was mine for the evening, but I guess not. I sighed and pressed my hand against the brick wall of the alleyway. I'm so tired.

"Hello there, little bunny." A deep voice growled from the dark alley, chilling me to my core. I felt a hand grab me by my waist and toss me to the ground. Oh no. Am I about to get raped? I scream for help, but the person places his rough hand over my mouth, muffling my screams. Right now I wouldn't be the one on ground, but I was exhausted from the crazy night.

"Don't worry. It'll only hurt a lot." He chuckles, raspy voice sending terrifying chills down my spine, tears streaming down my face. I try to squirm out of his tight grasp, but I'm out of energy and let up. He has me in a tight hold, my arms pinned tightly above my head, head being pushed into the grime cement ground.

"No! Let me go!" I cry, body trembling in fear. He holds the skirt of my dress up, revealing my underwear. He chuckles darkly, slowly running his rough fingers down my spine, causing me to screm.

"It'd be best to just stop squirming and let me rape you." He whispers into my ear, thumbs running under the seams of my underwear, slowly pulling it down. Help. Anyone. Please. I don't wanna get raped! Please! Shu...

"Crack!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehehe. Don't you just love cliffhangers?

To be continued...