Lovesick Psycho

Ben Azuki~

"What the fuck were you doing, pretending to be Red Eye!?" I screamed at the ivory haired child. His only response was a childish giggle, echoing and bouncing off the walls until it was but a mere maniacal laughter.

"That must mean you know who the real Red Eye is." He said after having his laughing fit.

"Why the hell were you going to kill Shu Kurenai?" I said, changing the topic.

"I needed that obstacle out of my way if I wanted Fubuki all to myself." He rambled like a lovesick teenager. But this teenager was more like a psychotic and crazy yandere. "Oh yeah. Now that we're mentioning Fubuki, I think someone should go save him."

What did he mean, 'save him'.

Ohhh no. Fuck.

"Where the fuck is Fubuki?" I shouted, finally realizing the meaning behind those words.

"Probably dying of starvation somewhere." He giggled like a total psycho.

"Where, asshole."

"That's for me to know, and you to figure out." He smiled, but all I felt was pure anger and hatred for this child. I wanted nothing more but to slap this child so fucking hard in his dumb ass psychotic face.

"Interrogation is over." I growled, opening the door to the room and leaving the confinement of interrogation. My squad members looked towards me for anything, yet I felt terrible for lying about Red Eye's true identity. "Suoh Genji is Red Eye. He has someone held hostage, and he's not telling where they are."

~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo. Sorry for the shorter chapters. I promise that something is going to happen soon. We just gotta wait. Yey.

To be continued...