All Comes Crashing Down

Valt Aoi~

I couldn't believe what I was doing. It was very stupid, but my Shu was in danger. He was so fucking stupid thinking he could go after Fubuki alone.

"Please, tell me where Fubuki is. I'm begging you." I pleaded to Suoh, fidgeting in my chair with anticipation. I needed to find Shu.

"Before I tell you, may I tell you a secret?" He giggled like a crazy child.

"I will do anything to know where Fubuki is." I stated, not worrying about the consequences.

"Hehe. Good. Red Eye wasn't the person that killed your family. It was the person you're trying to save." He laughed like a maniac, dark sound making it seen as if the room was rumbling, shaking and swirling. I was so surprised, I felt like fainting on the spot. "The one that killed your family was Fubiki."

No. Nononononono. This can't be true. This was just a bad dream.

"You're bluffing! You just don't want me to find Fubuki so that he'll die and won't be able to belong to anyone else. You're lying!" I screeched, hyperventilating at the single thought.

It couldn't possibly be. All I've worked for...

"Oh, yes. It is true. In fact, you can as him once you find him on the top floor of the burnt apartment complex." And he fucking chuckled. He fucking burst out into psychotic laughter. All I could do was firmly ready my fist, and slam it down right in his sweet psychotic ass face, crunching very satisfyingly at impact.

"Pfft. Look who's fucking laughing now, asshole." And with that, I left the crazy bitch and went to go find my lover.

~~~

It took me a while, but I finally made it to the stupid apartment building. I was going to find Fubuki's dumb ass, and I was going to enjoy kicking him very hard in the goddamned face.

"Shu!" I shouted into the empty void of the abandoned building. But to my dismay, I was left with no response. Furiously stomping deeper into the dark towering building, I glance around my surroundings, cobwebs and spiders crawling about the walls. I shiver at the sight, but it doesn't stop me from wandering deeper into the rusty and abandoned building. And I really should've been more careful, but being the unlucky and clumsy me, what can you expect. I tripped over my own feet, catching myself with my arms, leaving dust and rocks to hug onto them. Wiping myself off, I notice a small leather covered journal sitting across the floor besides me. Weird. I think, picking up the strangely clean and untouched book and opening up the first page.

"It's been two years since then, but I can still hear the bloody screams of Xander. I didn't mean to. I didn't want to. But I wanted Shu all to myself.

It's like Xander is punishing me for starting the fire. Coming back to haunt me from the dead depths of hell. He was tired of waiting for me there. He wanted me there immediately.

The only thing that haunts me more than that, is if Shu found out,

I killed Xander.

~Fubuki Sumie"

I just sat there in awe. Nothing made sense anymore. Fubuki killed my friend and my whole family. And I cried. Those painful tears that have been suppressed for years, held in so that I could find the person that killed them and shed them once I found the killer. Every single burning tear.

Wiping my tears, I flipped to the next page. But I wasn't ready for the secret hiding in these pages.

"Here I am again. Stuck in the past. It was my second time killing for Shu. I killed four people this time. Mr and Mrs. Aoi, and two of their three kids, Toko and Nika.

"I needed to save Shu. He was losing too much blood, and I needed to take them out. They found out Shu's true identity.

"They found out Shu was Red Eye.

"And I can still hear their bloody screams. Their cries for help. They're all waiting for me with Xander. Waiting for me to come join them in hell.

~Fubuki Sumie"

And with that, I tossed the leather covered book at the ground with no mercy. My hands were shaking, trembling in absolute terror. Sweat was trickling down my back, dampening my shirt and having it stick to my body.

Everything I worked for these past years. Poof. Gone.

Nothing I could do about it.

And it all came crashing down.

~~~

I got up from the dusty and cracked floor and wiped my teary eyes with the sleeve of my shirt. Fuck when I find Fubuki, I was going to give him a good kick in the goddamned face. Each step echoed off the crumbling walls as I walked up the burnt stairs of the abandoned building. Finally, I made it to the fourth floor. Sitting in the middle of the room was a bruised and bloody blonde male.

"Mmph! Mmm!" The boy groaned from his chair which he was chained to, waving his head around frantically waiting for his anticipated freedom. I laughed in excitement at seeing the person that ruined my everything chained down like a beast and gagged like an animal would be.

"Look at you. The fucker that ruined everything I had, chains wrapped around you. You deserve that shit." I screamed, kicking him hard in the face, bones cracking in a very satisfying crunch. "I'd rather watch you die than save your dumb ass."

And he stared in fear at me, tears snaking down his face in terror.

~~~~~~~~~~

Wassup people. Look, I can't say when regular updates will come out, but I still am going to be gone. I don't know when I'm coming back, but I promise when I finally get my life back on track I will update more. Sorry..

Your wasted time is very much appreciated...

To be continued...