Falling Freely

Valt Aoi~

"Please don't leave me..."

~~~

"Valt! Wake up! Come'on, buddy!" A distant voice disturbs my pleasant sleep, forcing me to open my eyes and find the disturbance.

"Rantaro?" I mumble drowsily, smiling at the familiar face and messy blonde hair. Nibbling his lollipop's stick worriedly, he finally realizes I'm awake.

"Valt! I missed you, buddy!" He embraced me tightly in a hug, tears barely grazing his eyes. "Shu told me what happened. He's waiting outside right now."

"O-oh... I'm okay. Thanks, Rantaro." I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him back.

"I got there as fast as I could. I'm so, so sorry you had to go through that. You must've been so scared." By now, the tears have left his eyes, and he lets it all out. I lightly pat him on the back, reassuring him that I'm fine.

"I'm okay. Shu saved me. I'll be alright. Don't take it out on yourself." I whisper over his hiccups. He had always thought of me as a little brother. He cared for me most whenever I needed it. I am so greatful that I have and amazing friend like him.

"Okay. I'll go get Shu." He whimpers and wipes his tears away. He hugs me one more time before leaving to grab Shu, and the beautiful scarlet eye'd boy walked in, my face flushing slightly. He always manages to make me feel embarrassed. Shu rushes in as he sees I'm awake, and immediately hugs me tightly.

"Hey, Shu." I calmly ruffle his long silky hair and smile at him. He places his head in the crook of my neck, causing me to chuckle at his childish behavior. He's so cute.

"I'm so sorry for not following you. I knew something was wrong, but-"

"Shu, I'm okay. I'm not that traumatized or anything. I just won't be able to ever wear a skirt again." I giggle as his milky hair grazed my chin. He gets up to look at me, placing his index finger underneath my chin. He leans in for a kiss, eyes shutting slowly and peacefully. I follow suit, heart pounding like a drum in my chest. The space between us closed completely, his soft lips meeting mine. Why am I falling so quickly for a man I barely know? I ask myself, not wanting to question the thought. He breaks away, warm lips leaving mine. I look away, disappointed from the loss of their warmth.

"What are you doing to me, Valt? You make me feel so strange. This feeling... It hurts so bad." He whispers quietly, crimson eyes peering into my amber colored eyes, comment making me flustered. I can only stare at the beauty in front of me, hypnotized once again at the gorgeous features of his face. What did I do to deserve this man?

But the only thing throwing me off is the scar on his right eye. Why does he have that scar?

"Valt, Free wants to speak to you." Rantaro says walking into the room, ruining the pleasing mood. "Oh, did I just walk in on something?"

"Nope, I was just about to leave." Shu said, getting up from my bed. I wish to grab his wrist and kiss him once again, but instead, I sigh and walk out with him. Walking into the living room of my home, I spot Free and Shasa seated on the stools of my kitchen.

"I'll see you later, Valt." Shu said exiting my home.

"Bye." I murmur quietly as the door shuts behind him. As soon as he's gone, the tension in the room builds, making me play around with my thumbs nervously.

"So, Valt. I heard about what happened last night." Free starts, the rest of us in the room jumping, startled at the intensity of his voice.

"Oh... I'm okay. At least I didn't get raped." I said, turning to look at the withering potted plant besides my microwave. I guess I have to water that later. I make a mental note to do so.

"I'm sorry about what Kristina said. I broke up with her. I was really stupid to go out with her. She kinda said I made her pregnant and I said I would stay for the kid. Turns out there was no kid in her." He mumbles and I turn to stare at him in disbelif.

"She did what!?" Me, Rantaro, and Shasa screamed in unison. Free nodded and looked down in shame.

"She also said Valt "raped" her. That was apparently another reason as to why she broke up with Valt." I slam my hand against my counter and wince in pain.

"Damn! That's bullcrap!" I scream angrily.

"Yeah, I didn't believe her." Free looks up at me apologetically.

"Wow. She sounds like a beatch." Rantaro says irritated.

"Mmhm. What he said." Shasa nods along with Rantaro.

"We good?" Free asks.

"Yeah. Thanks, man." I nod and smile at him, earning a smile in return. Good things are happening, thanks to Shu. I grin at the thought, but I know deep inside something is wrong and I decide not to adress the thought. After all, this is the happiest I've been in a long time. Ever since I lost my parents.

~~~

I place the bouquet of flowers between my parents gravestones. It was the first time I had visited them since they died. I swear. I will find you, Red Eye.

"Bye, mom and dad. I'll come visit you again once I've caught Red Eye." I turn around to leave, but Shu is standing there.

"Oh, hey, Shu. What are you doing here?" I ask, surprised that he is here.

"I was visiting a friend. He died a long time ago." He says, holding out his hand for me to take, which I gladly do. He smirks as I take it, my face flushing slightly as I do.

"I'm sorry about that." I murmur quietly.

"It's okay. I couldn't have done anything about it. Wanna come to my place and watch a movie?" He asks me. I smile and he already knows my answer.

"Sure!"

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm kinda runnin out of ideas. I already know how I want this story to end, but I don't know what to add before the ending. Can you guys help me out??

To be continued...