Beigoma Mental Institute

Valt Aoi~

I wake up to the delightful smell of bacon and eggs tickling my nose gently, and get up from my soft plush bed to see what that dazzling smell is. Standing up, the bed quietly creaks upon my shifting weight. I place my feet across the cold wood flooring in my apartment and shiver because of the cool air hitting my bare skin. I slowly walk into the kitchen, watching a very hot albino god swing and shake his hips to the beat of a song while flipping pancakes on a metal pan. That sight alone made me the happiest man alive.

Ripping out his ear buds, he turns around and his eyes widen as I take a slice of bacon from a plate not far from him. Munching on the crispy, delectable, piece of bacon, I sigh in absolute euphoria.

"This is amazing!" I moan in delight, grabbing another and shoving it into my mouth.

"Ah, its really nothing. I just thought you'd be hungry when you woke up, and boy was I right." He smiled, handing me a plate full of bacon, an egg, and three pancakes stacked on top of each other.

"Please cook for me every single frikin' day, 'cause this-" I state, pointing at the food, "Is heavenly."

"Nope. Only if you marry me." He smugly smirked at my surprise, shock evident on my face.

"E-Eh! On second thought..." I stammered, seating myself down on a stool by the counter.

"Just kidding with you. Of course I'll always cook for you. Just tell me when you're hungry, and I'll cook up a tasty meal for you." He then proceeded to grab his own plate and sit across from me on the other side of the counter.

"Yay!" I exclaimed, drizzling syrup along the top of my buttery pancakes. We both just contently sat there continuing to eat in a comfortable silence, glancing at each other from time to time.

"Damn, what can't you do, Shu Kurenai. You can sing, cook, play guitar, play piano, play a violin... You're just... Amazing!" I beam at the angelic being before me. He truly was good at everything. But when I looked back at him, I was met with a grim frown on his face. It worried me from my core out, seeing as I only ever saw that face when I was about to be raped. "Ah, I'm sorry... Did I say something wrong?"

"Oh, no. I was just thinking about the past. Please continue." He murmured, shrugging at my concern.

"Okay... If you say so. So, uh, what was your reason for becoming an idol?" I hesitantly asked him. His eyes widened at that, but he answered anyway.

"My good friend said that he loved my voice, and that I should become a singer." He told me, glaring down at his food.

"Who was this friend?" I questioned, intrigued by his answer.

"His name was Zac. He's in a mental institution though because he went crazy and started accusing me for killing someone I didn't even know."

"Oh, wow. Which institution?" I was surprised by this information. Could it have actually been true?

"Beigoma Mental Institution. I don't really know, I haven't seen him in two years." And with that he got up and placed his empty ceramic place in the sink and pecked my lipss before saying, "I gotta go talk to Daigo now about his injury and him not being able to preform in the next concert."

"Okay, bye! Tell him I said hi! Love you!" I said, hearing him stop dead in his tracks and looking back.

"I- uh... I love you too. I'll call you later." He quickly whispered back before leaving.

Time to meet this, Zac.