You're My Always...

Valt Aoi~

I smiled as I watched my siblings fight over their mobile device. "How adorably annoying", I thought at the time. Little did I know it would be the last time I would see them.

I looked back at the phone in my hands, admiring the dancing figure on the screen as he jumped up and down happily, smile as bright and beaming like the sun. His beautiful white hair was bouncing up and down with the rhythm of the music, gorgeous red eyes gleaming through the screen. Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Then a timer went off in my head, and I remembered that I needed to get to school.

"Bye guys! See you after you get back from the trip!" I exclaimed, hoisting my bag over my shoulder and waving to my family.

But I never saw them again.

Instead, I saw the police. They explained to me why they were there. They showed me the pictures of my scarred and mutilated family members. Dead.

The blood drained from my face as I stared at the photos. I only thought, "How could someone do this? Why me?". Inside, I felt my heart breaking, shattering.

~~~

When was the last time I felt like this?

Like all was ending...

Oh... Right. It was when my family was brutally taken from me.

I watched as the blade sliced clean through Shu's beautiful porcelain skin as he shoved me out of the way from the knife, resulting in me falling to the floor with a thud.

"Shu!" I screamed in agony for my wounded lover and watched Rantaro kick Fubuki off of Shu while calling for backup. Shu groaned loudly as he stood up and grabbed my hand.

"V-Valt... Let's go. The p-police can't see me like this." He sputtered in distorted words and pulled me out of the room which Rantaro and Fubuki were wrestling in. Yet I was unwilling to follow Shu after what I read.

"No. You lied to me, Shu. I trusted and loved you!" I screamed, heart tugging painfully in my chest.

"Please, I wanted to tell you, but you- you're a police officer, and-"

"I don't want your pathetic ass excuses, Shu! You lied to me, cheated on me with the person that's trying to kill me! I-" Catching my lips with his, he immediately stops the insults from my mouth and tears from my eyes. The comfort comes back, and the worries go away.

"I'm sorry. Please trust me this once and I will never lie or hurt you again." He murmured, calming me from my frenzy. "We have to go."

"Okay." I nodded in my stupidity. Sprinting up the flight of stairs, the sirens come closer. I followed him all the way to the top, only halting at the edge of the rooftop.

"No, Shu. I can't.." I murmured, afraid of the jump before me.

"Do you trust me?" He mouthed as the blaring sirens grew closer.

"O-of course." I nodded hesitantly back.

"Take my hand." I did as told and I took it. "If we don't make it, just know I always love you."

And with that, I stared crazed at my partner as we jumped from the roof, but he only smiled and said,

"You're my always and forever."

~~~

Heyo.

To be continued...