34. Prince Charming And Fairytales!

The love you all shower on this story is so heart warming, my sincere thank you to each and every one of you. Enjoy the chapter, and don't forget to vote and comment. Would be waiting.

~ It is one thing to fall in love. It's another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility towards that love!

Devid Lethiman~

"If that's the case mademoiselle, I think you should be prepared, because by the end of this trip, you will be out of ways to reward me", Manik winked at his wife who smirked back at him, her eyes dancing in delight.

"You have no idea how many ways I can reward you and how, so just pull up your game you know", she deliberately bit her lower lip, as she spoke, giving it all a sexy effect, and if not standing just outside the airport, Manik would have kissed her then and there.

Nandini flipped her hair back at his dumbstruck expressions, and laughed, dragging her suitcase while Manik shook his head, smiling to himself as he called for the taxi. By the time they reached their hotel, It was already late evening, so they decided to freshen up and dine in the attached restaurant first.

Taking a quick shower, Manik changed into a casual purple check shirt and jeans, and then took his time fixing his hair and choosing his perfume, while waiting for to Nandini freshen up.

Honestly, in their married life of all these months, this was the first time he was going to dine out with his wife, alone

Honestly, in their married life of all these months, this was the first time he was going to dine out with his wife, alone. Manik smiled at the realization, this was kind of their first date. So he moved out of the suite to the balcony, making some phone calls to see if things could be arranged on such a short notice.

But when he walked back into the room and raised his eyes from his phone, he was completely taken aback by one look at his gorgeous wife. Manik had always known that she carried western dresses with grace too, courtesy some of her social media pictures, but he had always seen her in kurti-leggings or sarees since the wedding, apart from her night dresses that includes tanks and payjamas, and sometimes Camisoles and shorts. But right now, watching her clad in a little yellow dress that ended mid thigh, her usually straight hair blow dried, and her eyes highlighted with kohl, she looked every bit of the diva she usually didn't flaunt to be.