My Other Stories

Helloooo!

So this is a quick note for those who are asking me about my other MaNan stories or if I am gonna write anymore.

We already have two more ongoing MaNan fiction :

1. QAFAS.

People love the the beauty and the beast because the beasteness is a facade that the beauty uncovers and lightens up the imbibed darkness with her spark, and then they live happily ever after.

But-

What if the beast is actually a beast? Not a facade?

What if lightening up his dark world ends with Beauty giving up her own shine?

The more she dies, the more he learns the difference between surviving and living.

The more He tries to force her to believe that not every love is rainbows and magics and forever, the more she resists his notion by challenging him and showing him it is, that Love is beautiful, in a good way.

But then again, even if being the beast isn't a facade, it surely doesn't mean the beast can't change his ways, can't become more human. Isn't that beauty expects anyway?

What's so different about this beauty and the beast?

Maybe The fact that, the beauty and the beast are sitting on opposite ends of a see-saw and the higher one goes, the lower the other one sinks.

Can such a story ever hope for a happy ending?

2. CHAOTIC TANGLES.

The young, leading psychiatrist in the country, is charged for allegedly provoking suicide, but is bailed and later declared innocent. He thinks the complications are over, but when a young free spirited recently post graduated psychiatrist joins as a senior resident in the same hospital, six months later, his life is up for a toil again!

He is attracted to her.
She is giving him green signals.

His fascination is increasing per day.
So are her smiles.

He falls in love with her, or so he thinks.
She, doesn't agree, and doesn't deny.
But in her mind, she is struggling with something entirely different!

Welcome abode, and let's start uncomplicating a complicated story, of Dr Manik Malhotra and Dr. Nandini Murthy!

 Nandini Murthy!