RR|02

Riley watched as the fan was being pulled up closer to her per the photographer's request

          Riley watched as the fan was being pulled up closer to her per the photographer's request. "Okay Riley, tilt your head to left for me." She followed the photographer instructions and kept a poker face. "That's it and we're good!" He shouted with a huge smile.

Letting out a sigh of relief, Riley stepped down from the stool that she was standing up on and started to pull open her blazer. She was doing a photoshoot for the cover of a magazine that wanted to feature her and the reasons behind building a dorm specifically for pregnant college mothers.

All she wanted to do now was go home and lay in her bed but she couldn't no matter how badly she just wanted to cancel everything that she had lined up for the day. "Would you like to come over and see the pictures?"

Nodding her head, she walked over behind the photographer's assistant to see her pictures blew up on his computer screen. "Wow, these are nice. Who knew I was so photogenic. I hated pictures when I was younger."

"Yup, people like you make me want to fight. All this time and you hid your beauty from the world." The photographer joked and continued showing her the pictures. "This one is my favorite. I love the seductive eyes that you're giving and then your face is just saying not interested."

She listened to what he was saying and tilted her head to see that the picture was the best one out of the fifteen that they gathered together. "So that's the cover?"

The photographer nodded with a smile, "That's the cover."

"Whew, I thought we were going to have to go through them again."

He chuckled, "No we're all set and you're free to leave an hour early. Let's give it up for Riley everyone."

Riley smiled politely as the team of workers clapped. When they were done she said her goodbyes to everyone and left out of the building in her sundress that was hugging her curves.

Settling inside of her Jeep, she reached over and pressed the button to start it before turning the air conditioner up to the highest. When the air from the car started blessing her skin with nothing but coolness she pulled her hair up in a messy bun and reversed out of the parking lot to get onto the main road.

Kaina's track meet was today and since she was cleared from pink eye she was allowed to have her race after throwing multiple fits. Riley wanted to go home and take a quick shower but decided against it since it was going to probably make her want to stay home.

So instead of driving home she swops her destination to her parent's house and took her time driving there while music was playing lowly in the background of her Jeep with her playing with her ear. Her phone started ringing which stopped the music from playing.

"Yes, Kaina?"

"You didn't forget right, Riley?" Over the phone, Riley could hear how hopeful Kaina was and she was glad that she really did keep her schedule cleared for this.