RR|17

Sitting on the stoop that she had placed inside of her bathroom to prevent her from having to bend down so much when it came to bathing Kairo and Kalise

          Sitting on the stoop that she had placed inside of her bathroom to prevent her from having to bend down so much when it came to bathing Kairo and Kalise. During the five months that's passed, Kalise has grown into a healthy beautiful baby girl with her smooth chocolate skin and beady bright eyes looking like an exact replica of Riley and then there was Kairo, who did amazing on his recovery process after his surgery and he was starting to enjoy the feeling of being able to run around without becoming too tired or worn out.

Over here times of visiting the hospital and taking care of her kids and pushing Kash to a recovery all on his own. Riley often got asked how she was managing to cope with everything that was going on with her life but she only had one answer for every time that question was thrown at her and it was simple really, why do people tend to put up with a lot of bullshit?

Love; that's why. The love that she had for her kids and the man that she hoped to marry one day pushed her to her full strength everyday and when each of their healths started improving one by one then she knew she was doing the right thing with no questions asked and couldn't no one take that away from her.

The most scariest thing throughout the months that have passed was learning how to be vulnerable, learning how to just let things be and working her way around things that she so desperately wanted to fix but it was out of her hands. Many things she wanted in the distance just to be in her grasp but that's not the way life works and she had to accept that.

She had to accept things for what they were and what they were always going to be and shooting her movie helped her to see clear eyes on everything. Shooting the movie helped mold her into learning how to be ever so grateful for the things that she had and not wishing for the things that she wanted because it just wasn't meant for her.

It may have taken her awhile to realize and understand all of that but she did and she couldn't help but to feel more free than what she's ever felt before.

The only thing wishful thinking tends to do to a soul; is kill them and she knew she wasn't ready to die just yet and so she sucked it up and keep moving with her movie still being the number one animated movie across the world. It was loved in every different countries, states and nation wide and when she received the news she couldn't contain her joy because she'd done it.

Something that was created in her mind was something that was blessed enough to be put on big screens all over which helped her to know that anything she put her mind to, she can always accomplish regardless of who told her she wouldn't make it anywhere.

Looking down at the cooing baby in her hands, her eyes swelled at the sight of Kalise's smile. Kalise was such a bipolar baby to where one minute she couldn't decide if she wanted to be a daddy's girl or a mommy's girl but either way worked for Riley as long as her baby was doing just fine.