RR|09

Keraun walked further in the condo while looking from Savannah to Riley

          Keraun walked further in the condo while looking from Savannah to Riley. Savannah looked down at her empty hands. "Well would you look at that? My pregnant lady just texted me and I need to get out of here. I love you Riley. Be safe." Savannah spat out before racing out the door.

As grown as she was. She was still scared of Keraun especially when he was angry. Riley walked over to grab the pan and stood by the door with it in her hand to wait for Savannah to come back and retrieve it. Just like she thought. Savannah stuck her head back inside before reaching out for the pan. "Goodnight Keraun!" She hollered and shut the door back before finally leaving.

Riley bit her lip and looked over at Keraun who was just staring at her blankly. "Do you want water or something?"

"Do I look thirsty to you?"

Squinting her eyes, she thought about saying something slick but figured that this wasn't the right time for her to be trying to joke with anyone. "No sir. Well do you want to sit down?"

Keraun shook his head. "Why don't you sit down?"

Riley sighed, "Look, if this is about to turn into one of your lectures. I don't want it because I already know that what I did was beyond wrong and it should've never happened in the first place and it won't happen again."

"Sit down and I'm not asking this time." He firmly stated as Riley walked over to her sofa.

"You do know that I'm grown right?"

"You do know that I don't give a fuck right? Grown people know not to fuck on someone that's in a relationship. A committed one that's about to become something so special at that."

"What do you want me to do? It already happened and it's not like I can take it back."

"It should've never happened!" He shouted angrily.

Riley jumped slightly and rolled her eyes. "I'm not about to sit here and let you preach to me on some shit that I already know about. What I did was wrong and I know that."

"You don't know shit until you're on the other side of this whole thing with the person you love fucking on someone else when you're supposed to be the only person they're doing that to or did you all of a sudden forget how Kash did you back in college. Are you proud to be one of those girls? How are you now going to look at yourself knowing that you potentially broke up a happy home? That was a dumb fucking move and I can't even believe I was the one to overhear it in the first place."

"Please don't tell mom." Riley whispered.

Keraun chuckled, "That's the difference between me and you Riley. I understand boundaries and knowing my limits of when and what I should do in regards to doing or telling someone something. I was just stopping by to check on you since I was in the neighborhood but I'm about to bounce out of this toxic ass energy."