RR|15

Beyoncé's - All Night was booming through the speakers of the room that Riley was currently in to get her makeup done

          Beyoncé's - All Night was booming through the speakers of the room that Riley was currently in to get her makeup done. Today, she agreed to do an interview with an outlet on Kalise's progress and how she came about.

There was a lot of messy gossip sites, blogs and magazines that wanted to reach out but Riley told her manager that she was only going to accept one offer to talk about everything publicly and only one. She hated being the spotlight of attention and being in the public eye just made it hard for her sometimes which is why she liked to stay within the four walls of her condominium.

"Can you rub in your lipstick a little bit for me Riley?" Her makeup artist instructed before Riley bent her lips together to rub in her red coated lips.

The outfit choice that she chose for the interview was something simple yet cute which was a white turtle neck, black leather skirt, white strappy heels to match her turtle neck with her hair being in a low middle part bun.

Her outfit made her feel comfortable and confident especially with being in white and white always looked so good on a black persons skin. She felt like nothing more than a true Goddess and couldn't anyone knock her off of her current high of self love and acceptance.

Over the past week that has gone by, Riley was visiting the hospital faithfully everyday to check on the progress in which Kalise may be making any but she couldn't say the same for Kash.

Since holding her that, Kash hasn't been back to the Hospital since and neither has Riley reached out to him and vice versa. The two hadn't have a conversation and she didn't know what was going on with him or his mental state but today was the day where she was now getting tired of it.

She had to still film for this cartoon and do other shit whilst having to take on the extra load of both Kairo and Kalise's health and she just needed an ear to be there for her and who better to be there then the one person that isn't?

The one person that understands everything that she's going through because he's going through it as well but he's sure as hell not acting like it.

Pushing her problems to the side, Riley thanked her makeup artist and stood up to admire the way that she looked with a slight glow on her face from the afterbirth of Kalise. The only pro that she'd noticed from the birth was the fact that she wasn't experiencing no postpartum like she did with Kairo and maybe it was because Kalise wasn't in her care as yet but she didn't even want to think like that.

She wasn't getting any postpartum and she was going to raise Kalise. That's something she had to tell herself everyday just to not sink into a depression on what she did so wrong for Kalise to be a preemie baby.

"Riley we're ready for you." The assistant of the host called from the doorway of her dressing room.

Giving the girl a tight lipped smile, Riley smoothed down her skirt and walked out of the dressing room to get ready to face the music of what everyone might've put together on her family life.