RR|11

Moving around Kash, Riley rolled her eyes at him being in her personal space

          Moving around Kash, Riley rolled her eyes at him being in her personal space. "Kash, it's really not that deep."

"It's not that deep?" He sarcastically asked her.

Riley shrugged, "At least I don't find it to be that deep. The past is the past. We can honestly move forward from it." She snickered.

"That's some shit we can't move pass. Did you forget that I almost caught you trying to cheat on me with that nigga?"

Giving him a pointed look, she waved her index finger around in his face. "Technically, I wasn't going to cheat. I just wanted to show you that I still had it—pregnant and all but your dumbass waited until I was close to kissing him to act a damn fool and fight that nigga."

"Ya damn right I did. Wasn't going to fuck him with my seed in you. That's some bogus female shit and I know you ain't one of those type of girls around here."

"You right and you're lucky he didn't press charges against you. You beat the breaks off of him but I must say; his dick game is good! So, quick question?"

Kash just stared at her and ignored her comment about Saquon dick game being good. "What you want? FYI, like y'all females say these days. Don't nobody give a fuck about that nigga dick game."

"I was just saying. He knows how to work with what he got." She clicked her tongue to the top of her mouth with a slight smirk. "But antiiwayysss. If we were to have a next baby anytime soon, how would you feel about it?"

"What you mean?" He asked as he grabbed the boxes of cereals that she couldn't reach from the top shelves.

Riley shrugged and thanked him. "I don't know. I guess when I was younger, I did envision children in my future but I saw it with the white Pickett fence, big backyard, marriage and a house with kids but now—that's not the case. I don't want my kids to have different fathers and I don't know if that's a selfish want of mine or what."

Raising a brow, "You do know that I'm set to get married soon right?"

"Don't mean you can't give me some sperm if I ask for it. Fuck your fiancée and I don't know how many times I have to repeat that for you Kash. We all know that you're trying your hardest to replace me and we know for a fact that Nadine can't do shit better than me and neither can she be a next me because there's only one me. I'm in competition with my damn self and can't no bitch that you date make me feel intimidated, so, tell her; she's having you for a little while longer until I'm ready to take back what's mine and what will always be mine."

"That's a threat?" He smirked.

Shaking her head, Riley walked up to Kash and grabbed him by his shirt. Placing her lips directly on his, "That's a fucking promise baby." She whispered against his lips after licking them.