one - madmax

"Son of a bitch! Son of a bitch!" Imogen opened her bedroom door, inspecting her younger brother grumbling and cursing as he rearranged the house

She sighed at him pulling the cushions out of their places from the couch, making her walk in her room grabbing her keys and handbag.

A police chase rocked downtown Pittsburgh earlier this evening...

Imogen muted out the Television walking into her mom cuddling with their cat Mews. She loved animals, but Mews and her had a strong aversion for each other. She tried to get along with the feline, but it was just a relationship that would remain the same no matter what.

"Another stupid penny!" Dustin threw the penny out of the couch he was rearranging.

"Dusty, watch it! You almost hit Mews" Imogen chuckled softly leaning on the wall next to her.

"Can I please check under your cushions?" Dustin sighed looking over at their mom

Claudia tilted her head petting Mews," Dusty" she let her words drag

"Mom, please? It's an emergency!" Claudia whined playfully making Dustin mock her, as she got off the armchair.

"Who's your buddy? Who's your buddy?" Claudia cooed Mews and looked at her daughter," Hi Immy, going out?"

"Well, now I am—" She eyed her brother," I'm going to chauffeur voluntarily" Dustin was humming happily probably finding coins she thought, smiling at her little brother who ran out of the room," Love you, Mom!"

He didn't see his sister standing there and walked by, making her sigh following after him. She heard the sound of her brother's radio contacting one of his friends.

Imogen took the time to open her handbag hearing Lucas respond," Take your puny haul and multiply it by five"

Dustin gaped looking at his radio," How?"

"While you were scrounging around like a homeless bum, I mowed Old Man Humphrey's lawn"

"Old man, Humphrey's got that kinda cash?"

"Just call Mike already"

Imogen hummed pulling out what she was looking for her in the endless pit of a handbag.

Once her brother finished calling Mike and Will, she knocked on his room door," You know, you did fix my radio the other day" She said slowly

"Yea, I did, what about it?" He looked at her confused

She smirked pulling her hand out of her bag," I meant to give this earlier, but I kind of enjoyed just watching panic" She teased making his eyes lit up at the Ten Dollars in her hand.

"Please don't be shitting me" He mumbled

"I would never Duffin, now take it or leave—" Before she could finish her sentence the bill was snatched out of her hand, getting trampled in a hug by her brother.