five - dig dug

Imogen was right, Will did call out for her

Mike had taken the chance to explain to her about what happened and to even bring up Dart. She felt herself shiver thinking that a creature from the Upside Down was momentarily a residence in her own home.

She was sat on Will's bed since he was leaning on her shoulder, explaining his current situation. She did not give any care that he was sweating profusely only making her worry significantly at the state he was in.

"It's like...It's like I feel what the shadow monster's feeling" He gulped slightly shaking," See what he's seeing"

Mike was tracing his fingers on the drawing that Will had made over the past few hours which Jim and Joyce had spent connecting around the entire Byers household. He turned to them," Like the Upside Down?"

Will removed his head from Imogen's shoulder nodding," Some of him is there" His voice was shaking," But some of him is here, too"

Imogen looked at the drawings and let out a small breath," Here, like, in this house?" She spoke softly, the sound of fear was in her voice.

Will kept his eyes forward," In this house and—" He let out a whimper," in me"

Mike walked over sitting on the other side of Will as he continued to speak," It's like...It's like he's reaching into Hawkins more and more and the more he spreads, the more connected to him I feel"

"And the more you see these now-memories" Mike mumbled

"At first I just felt it in the back of my head" Upon saying those words Will raised his hand rubbing the back of his neck," I didn't even really know it was there...It's like when you have a dream and you can't remember it unless you think really hard"

He looked up at both Mike and Imogen," It was like that, but now it's like—Now I remember. I remember all the time"

"How about when you called for me Will?" Imogen asked

He looked at her shaking his head," It was like calling your name—somehow snapped me out of my trance"

"But why me?" She tilted her head as Mike looked over also curious

"I don't know" He muttered

"Maybe that's good" Mike spoke up

"In what context?" Imogen asked him

"Him calling you—like it's a way for him to wake up, and also the entire issue"

"Good?" Will's voice cracked looking at Mike

"Just think about it, Will...You're like a spy now. A superspy. Spying on the shadow monster. If you know what he's seeing and feeling maybe that's how we can stop him" Mike looked up eyeing all the taped drawings all over the room," Maybe all of this is happening for a reason"