nine - the gate pt.1

Imogen stood to the side with the teens, Steve on her left and Jonathan on her right

Imogen stood to the side with the teens, Steve on her left and Jonathan on her right. They all just watched Mike hugging Eleven—then Hopper went to hug her.

"You've been hiding her," Mike said in awareness making everyone look at him in shock," You've been hiding her this whole time!!!"

He shoved Jim aggressively making the older man turn around," Hey!!" grabbing Mike on the collar," Let's talk. Alone"

They all watched the two leave the room, and despite them being in one of the rooms, Mike's yelling was heard clearly.

Steve reached over patting Imogen's back as he whispered," Is this—Uh the girl?" She peered up at him and nodded," Yeah"

Eleven went on to hug her brother and Lucas," We missed you"

"I missed you, too"

"We talked about you pretty much every day," Dustin said as they pulled out of the hug, but suddenly Eleven reached over to his mouth," Teeth"

"What?"

"You have teeth," Eleven said softly making Lucas and him chuckle

"Oh. You like these pearls?" Dustin suddenly purred making Imogen facepalm and Eleven flinch.

"Eleven?" Max walked over and reached her hand out," Hey. Um, I'm Max, I've heard a lot about you" Though, despite the greeting Eleven just brushed past her and went straight in front of Joyce as they embraced.

"Hey. Hey, sweetheart"

"Can I see him?" Eleven mumbled as Joyce nodded taking Eleven to the room Will was currently sleeping in, but before they went in, she turned to Imogen, grabbing her wrist dragging her before she could speak, into the room.

Once the door was closed Joyce spoke up," He's not doing well"

"I know, I saw" Eleven knelt down next to Will

Joyce leaned slightly forward looking at her "What else did you see?"

Eleven slowly turned to Imogen who froze in spot," He wants you—" Imogen hugged herself unconsciously feeling a chill down her spine," Why?"

"Baby—" Eleven furrowed her brows looking at her stomach," Lost?"

Joyce's eyes widen at the younger girls' word, making her turn to the older girl who she practically thought of as her own daughter," What does she mean Imogen?"

The said girl lowered her hands and placed it on her mid-section," I was pregnant—but I miscarried, two years ago"

"Oh honey" Joyce stood up pulling her into a hug

"The reason it wants me because I lost my baby?" Imogen spoke up after Joyce pulled out of the hug.

"No" Eleven shook her head walking over placing a hand on her arm," Take...over"