eighteen - the battle of starcourt

After the gruesome, and painful extraction of removing the small creature in El's leg and the sudden appearance of Joyce, Hopper and Bauman, they all gathered in the food court

After the gruesome, and painful extraction of removing the small creature in El's leg and the sudden appearance of Joyce, Hopper and Bauman, they all gathered in the food court. Imogen was still unconscious and in Steve's aover and Dustin was holding her hand as he tried to keep up with all the things they missed since being trapped in the underground Russian base.

"The Mind Flayer, it built this monster in Hawkins, to stop El, to kill her and pave a way into our world" Mike explained

"And it almost did" Nancy spoke up," That was just one tiny piece of it"

"How big is this thing?" Jim asked grimly

Jonathan let out a sigh," It's big. Thirty feet, at least."

"Yeah" Lucas nodded," It sorta destroyed your cabin," He said to Hopper who just sighed running a hand on El's head, as he held her in his arms.

"Sorry" Lucas whispered

"Okay, so, just to be clear, this...this big flesh spider thing that hurt El, it's kind of gigantic...weapon?" Steve asked looking up from Imogen

"Yes" Nancy looked at him

"But instead of, like, screw and metal, the Mind Flayer made its weapon with melted people"

"Yes, exactly"

Steve let out a breath," Yeah, okay. I—Yeah, I'm just making sure"

"Are we sure this thing is still out there, still alive?" Joyce said looking at everyone

"El beat the shit out of it, but yeah, it's still alive" Max cringed

"Oh yeah, it's fucken alive, very alive, and only getting stronger" Imogen suddenly spoke up, as she winced in Steve's arm," I can feel the bastard"

"Hey, Imogen" Dustin quickly leaned over to her," Are you okay?"

"Are you hurt?" Steve asked and soon enough, a bunch of them were asking her

"I think you all need to chill" Erica spoke up," She can't answer everything at once" Imogen sent the young girl a grateful smile, as Steve slowly made her sit up as she held her head, since it was practically pounding ," Billy is near—I heard him screaming"

Max turned to her as her eyes widened," What?" All of them all looked at her in questioning.

"He's fighting it" She turned to them, but kept her eyes on Max mainly," When—" She swallowed," When Steve, Robin and I were kept hostage by the Russians, they took each of us to separate rooms to interrogate us"

She looked at the pair," The leader, the old man, came in my room—and well, one thing led to another, and I somehow was—" Imogen trailed off hugging herself making Steve and Dustin move closer.

She looked at Will," I think for a moment, a part of him was in my body"

Eleven looked at her leaning up," So, I did hear you" She suddenly said making Imogen look at her confused," Huh?"