fifteen - the flayed

Their screams filled the large elevator, all of them panicking

Their screams filled the large elevator, all of them panicking. It was not something they could hold back; at the pressure, their legs were feeling at the speed of it falling down.

Dustin screamed as he hit his hand on the button panel "Shit!!! Shit!!"

"We're going down! We're going down!!" Steve held on the boxes on the table

Robin huffed "Yeah, no shit, Harrington!!" yelling as she held the railings behind her

"Why don't these buttons work!?!?" Dustin shrieked

Imogen grimaced holding the table near her "I am so fucken glad I did not eat before this!"

Erica somehow walked over to Dustin," Press the button!!"

"What do you think I'm doing?!" Dustin yelled as his voice strained

Steve shouted, "Come on, press something!!"

"Push it!!" Erica screamed at Dustin who was hitting the button when suddenly the Elevator came to a halt as the friction of the sudden stop made them all fall," My groin" Imogen looked over to Steve who had a box fall on him.

"It fell on my groin" Steve cried out," Dustin! Get this off of me!"

Imogen beat her brother to it, as she ran over lifting the heavy box," I can't move" Steve winced

"Is everyone okay?" Robin asked

"Yeah, I'm great, now that I know that Russians can't design elevators!" Steve raised his voice walking over to the button," I think we've clearly established that those buttons don't work" Robin pointed out.

"It's buttons they have to do something" Steve argued

"Yeah, if we had a keycard" Robin responded lifting her hand

"Wha—"

Imogen sighed continuing for Robin," It's an electronic lock babe, same as the loading dock door. If we don't have a keycard, it won't operate meaning—"

"We're stuck in here" Dustin finished

"Yeah" Robin bobbed her head

Erica folded her arms," Just so you nerds are aware, I'm supposed to be spending the night at Tina's, and Tina always covers for me. But if I'm not home for Uncle Jack's party tomorrow and my mom finds out you four are responsible. she's gonna hunt you down, one by one, and slit your throat"

"I don't care about Tina! Or Uncle Jack's party!" Steve slammed his hand on the box in front of him. Imogen would have stopped him, but she was just as frustrated as everyone else, not bothering to step in. They were all in a sticky situation, and letting out the anger now than later is probably for the best, also she knew Erica wouldn't panic and just roll her eyes. She was not much of a crier that much she knew.

"Your mom's not gonna be able to find us if we're dead in a Russian elevator!"

"Hey" Dustin spoke up as he turned his head to the ceiling pointing," What if we climbed out?" They all looked at the hatch," Hatches in Elevators are always the worst option" Imogen mumbled as Dustin rolled his eyes walking over to it as he climbed the table, turning the knob.