two - trick or treat, freak

"Oh!! I want to see those pearls

"Oh!! I want to see those pearls. Yeah!" Claudia screamed happily with the camera in her hand. Imogen was yawning but smiling at her brother who was posing for the camera.

"Who you gonna call?" Claudia sang the melody, as Dustin continued to pose," Oh!"

"Are you sure you don't want me to drop you? I can pick up the boys as well" Imogen called out to her brother who was about to walk out the door.

"Yeah sis, it's fine, you need a break once and a while" He added running out the door," Love you!

"Love you too!" She yelled back," Be safe!"

━━━━◦━━━━◦━━━━◦━━━━

Imogen pulled out of the heated kiss, her lips feeling swollen. She pulled away from Billy who looked like he wanted more, but she was finished. She got what she wanted, and it was enough.

"Hey," His voice had a husky tone to it," Come on Blue Eyes, are you going to just stop there?"

She put a hand on his chest stopping him from leaning closer," Yeah Hargrove, you are hot don't get me wrong, but you don't fit my sleeping type"

"Really?" He smirked," I could show you how wild I can get" He lifted her chin with his hand," Or if you like it gentle that can work too"

She pushed his hand away gently," It's a nice gesture" She leaned forward only giving him a light peck," But kissing is where I draw the line"

"You play hard to get huh?"

"No, I just don't spread my legs to just anyone"

"How about I convince you at that Bash tonight?" He whispered in her ear

She chuckled patting his chest," No thanks"

"Really?" He whined as she stepped back opening the small room's door

"Yes really" She waved," See you around Hargrove, good luck finding someone who'll sleep with you"

She heard him groan as she walked through the empty halls, but was halted by someone grabbing her arm.

She was about to kick whoever it was, but stopped seeing Jonathan," God damn it Jonathan you scared the shit out of me"

"I didn't think he was the type you went for" Jonathan nudged his head to Billy who was walking in the other direction. She furrowed her brows looking at him," Were you watching us?"

"No!" He quickly defended scoffing at her accusation," You too were getting a little loud in there, you are lucky I was the only one in the halls"

"We were just kissing Jonathan—Look I gotta go, I need to meet with Tina, I'm helping her prepare for the bash" She pulled her arm out of his grip

"Hope to see you there," She said in a monotone voice walking away with her arms folded.

━━━━◦━━━━◦━━━━◦━━━━