eleven - suzie, do you copy?

Imogen groaned at a heavy arm that made its way over the side of her stomach

Imogen groaned at a heavy arm that made its way over the side of her stomach. She opened her eyes slowly cranky at being awoken by the same routine, whenever Steve stayed over.

They both were the last people you'd want to end up sharing a bed with since they both tended to kick along with hogging the blanket. So, in the middle of the night, it was a battle between the pair, and in the morning, one of them is woken up to being hit by either a foot or arm.

Imogen got up grabbing her pillow hitting Steve with it," Wake up you moron!!" She whispered yelled, for the courtesy of her Mom who was probably still asleep.

Steve let out a whine throwing the pillow to the side and grabbing her wrist yanking her on top of him," Good morning to you too babe" He slurred in the usual husky voice he had when waking up.

She sat up on him," You are so lucky, we both have work in 2 hours"

"I love you" He still had his eyes closed but said it sweetly making her roll her eyes," I love you too Harrington, but we need to work on our sleeping manners, my goodness, one day I am going to be punched in the face"

"I'll have a broken rib" He challenged opening one eye," Queen of kicking"

"Ha ha very funny, now get up, because I know you take an hour to fix your hair, despite it being useless with your hat" He leaning up letting out a playful growl pushing her to the side hovering above her, making Imogen squeal.

"Wanna switch workplaces?"

"Hell no" She quickly denied him," I work at a Lingerie shop, the last I need is a reason for you to have girls flirt with you" She smirked at him," Oh wait—you haven't had that either!" She let out a shriek as he poked her side," You and Robin are enjoying that whiteboard aren't you!"

"I mean five fails? Come on babe, you lost your touch"

"When can I stop the game?"

"When Summer is over, and we ditch this town" Imogen tapped his chest as he smiled," No changing our plans after summer"

She looked at him offended," Of course not, you saw our jars we have three full now, we have enough for a place to stay and buy two cars!" She looked at her desk with the said jars," Just a little longer"

"Yeah then back to schooling" Steve rolled his eyes laying next to her, draping an arm over her stomach

"You surprised me in getting in the same College as me, I guess all the studying sessions with Nancy and Jonathan helped"

"You did most of the work" Steve corrected her

"Well, I did help in one section particular," She said slowly running her hand on his shirtless chest as she smirked, he laughed pulling her over to him," I want to ditch work today"

"No" She pulled out of his arms quickly making her way to the edge of the bed," Get up pal, or else I'll make Tews come in here"

He shot up from the bed at those words making her laugh.