Chapter 2 ~Gunshots

(Taylee pov)

i walked into the house after a long day of work. i saw Austin sitting on my couch and i flinched. "how did you find me?!" i screamed.

"i will always find you Taytay" he said.

he got off the couch and started walking towards me in a quick motion. i tried to run but he was faster than me. he grabbed me by my neck and threw me into the wall. i coughed up blood as i tried to get up. but as i tried he kicked me in my ribs as hard as he could. i cried out for help hoping someone would hear me.

"get you bitch ass up" he yelled.

when i didn't move he dragged me outside by my hair and pulled me into the road. i looked up and there was a 18 wheeler coming. i closed my eyes and prayed it would stop. then next thing i know...BOOM.

i woke up sweating in my bed. another one of my nightmares again. i looked at my clock and saw it was 12:02 pm , i can't believe i slept that long. i got up and took a long shower to calm my nerves and as i was in there my mind wondered. i wondered how long it would take him to find me and harm me again. i wish i knew his next moves so i could be 10 steps ahead, but the only way to be 10 steps ahead is to move on.

i got of the shower and put lotion on and also my clothes. i brushed my teeth and did my hair. before i could do anything else i heard my door opening and my dog barking from the backyard.

i turned around and i didn't see anyone. maybe i'm just being paranoid? i thought. i grabbed my keys and just as i was about to leave my room someone cover my mouth.

not knowing what to do i elbowed the person in their stomach and they fell back. i looked at them and noticed it wasn't a guy it was a whole ass female. this bitch got me fucked up!

i grabbed her by her neck and slammed her against the wall. "who sent you!" i yelled
"austin says hello!" she said

at the sound of his name i got angry. i punched her in her temple and knocked her out.

i remembered i had that guys number from the other day and without a second thought i dialed his number.

"hello?" he said

"h-hey can you help me?"

"who this?" he said

"i'm the girl you met at starbucks, you said call if you need anything." i said trying to make him remember.

"oh yeah , what you need mamas?"

"umm, can you just meet me somewhere?"

"yeah meet me at the galleria."

afterward we hung up and i still didn't know what to do with this bitch. i don't fuck with 12 so that's a no no.

now knowing what to do i drug her all the way to my backyard and let roxy handle her. i got roxy when i moved in too , trained and all.

"handle her roxy" i said. i turned away and started going back into my house. when i got in i grabbed my keys and my phone and headed to the galleria.

(Amir pov)

"aye come on we going to the galleria" i said

"nigga for what?!" jamal said to me.

jamal is my cousin, also my right hand man. i know i can trust him with anything.

"nigga i gotta meet that girl i met"

"oh you talking bout that fine ass brown skin"

i popped him in the back of his head. "nigga don't talk about her like that!"

"why u care , nigga u with keke ole ugly ass."

"i'm not taken, stupid bitch!"

i heard him mumble something and just ignored it and told him to get in the car. as we left the trap i was wondering what lil mama has to say to me. i hope ain't shit wrong.

we pulled up to the galleria and headed in. i couldn't find ole girl so i texted her.

me :wya mama ?
ole girl👀: in the food court

i didn't even respond i just started walking but i turned back around when i saw jamal ass wasn't following me. "nigga come on!"

"bitch i'm texting my baby jiyah don't rush me!"
i just kept walking until i made it into the food court. i saw her sitting down and eating so i approached her.

"hey ma , what did u need?" i said getting straight to the point.

"umm, remember yesterday you told me that u run the whole city?" she said

"yea , matter of fact i run about 7 states"

"well do you know a guy named austin baker?" she asked

"yeah, i know him. that nigga think he tha shit" i said laughing but i stopped once i saw tear form in her eye.
" hey why u crying ?" i asked

"he was my boyfriend before i left him , he used to abuse me!" she said a little above a whisper. i instantly got upset. you have to be a whole pussy to put your hands on a female.

"look it's okay mama, imma handle it alright" i assured her.

"another thing, he sent a girl to my house to kill me."

"and what did you do?" i asked

"i knocked her out and gave her to my pit." she said. i laughed and she did too. as she was laughing i noticed again how beautiful she was and i couldn't help but smile.

"listen , i promise he won't hurt you again. not as long as i'm breathing."

"okay." she said

"i got you" i said and she smiled. i don't know why i'm doing this for her but i just have a good feeling i can trust her.

"fuck y'all taking bout?" jamal asked.

"nigga stop being nosy!" i yelled and he scoffed.

"nigga you forced me to come with yo high yella ass!" he said

i ignored him and looked back at the girl. "what's your name ?"

"taylee but you can call me tay" she said

"that's beautiful, i'm amir" i said and she smiled.

"and i'm jamal" jamal said

"nigga she ain't ask you anything" i said annoyed.

"whatever nigga i was just introducing my damn self."

our arguing was interrupted by three gunshots.