chapter 24

(excuse all mistakes)

Ja'Davion Collier Black

(my bad i just had to show y'all a picture of jonjon😏)

Jonjon💙

"jonjon get in hea and wash these dishes before ya mama get home!" my grandma hollered at me from downstairs. "yes ma'am here i come." i grabbed my speaker because i was about to play that real nigga shit.

"1..2...3 let's go!" granny came in the kitchen tryna rap. "uhh granny what you know bout that blac youngsta?!" i turned the music down. "boy yeen know ya granny was a gangsta?! back in the day i used to show my ass." she smiled like she was proud of that.

i shook my head and continued doing the dishes. "is there sum you need granny?" i noticed she was still standing there. "jonjon baby are you ready to be a father?" i knew it was coming. "no i'm not." i honestly answered. what teenager is ready ?

"well do you even like the girl?" she put a hand on her hip.

"yea i like her. i've been liking her for a long time. i don't know if she like me tho." i shrugged drying off some of the dishes.

"well she gotta like you enough to open her legs for ya baby." she had a point. "another question, what are you going to do if she is pregnant?" she came and helped me put the dishes away.

"help out as best as i can." i dried my hands on my shirt. "that's good, but please tell me you're gonna consider the consequences for your actions next time?" i huffed. "yes ma'am."

"ight na, ya mama gon be hea in a minute so imma leave you alone about it." she walked off twistin. "granny mae please stop." i shook my head. "boa dont test my gangsta." she flipped me off and kept walkin. my granny sum else.

Tay💙

"best what you doing?" i heard jamal knocking on the door. "taking a shit." i hollered so he would go away. "oh, you smell like ass." he opened the door and case and sat on the counter.

"boa get the hell out while i'm boobooing." i scrunched my face up. "best you been in yonder for two hours, i'm surprised yeen told me to bring you sum to drink." he got some fabreeze out the cabinet.