chapter 31

(excuse all mistakes)

next day👌🏽

Tay💙

"bae come on stop playin!" i pouted when amir said he ain't wanna take a shower wimme.

"why bro? you slick just pissed me off." his nostrils flared and he got his phone out his pocket.

"come onnnn." i pulled on his arm. he finally gave in and took a shower wimme.

"fire up that cush as i walk thru tha doe!" i started twerking on amir while acted like he was throwin money on me.

our shower was over a long time ago we was just playin in there now. "say you want some oneee , say you want some one , say you want some oneeee" he wrapped his arms around me while we sang the song by melly.

"i think i got mixed personalities." i bobbed my head to the song.

"i love you." amir smiled and kissed me. "i love you too." i rubbed his back while he rubbed my stomach which was getting bigger and bigger everyday.

as soon as he touched it the baby kicked real hard. "he gone be a daddy's baby." he smirked and kissed my stomach.

after a while we got out the shower and got dressed. "this morning i woke up feeling like fuck the world." i bobbed my head listening to that rod wave that came on my speaker.

"i'll be back later on i'm finna go hit a lick." he threw on a white shirt with a pair of sweats.

"okay be safe." i kissed him.

"i will alright? i love you."

"i love you too"

Rell💙

"you hungry over there DP? what y'all done ate?" i walked in the house and seen my two lil brothers sitting on the floor in the living room

"you hungry over there DP? what y'all done ate?" i walked in the house and seen my two lil brothers sitting on the floor in the living room. "i had a some chicken, ion know what he had." DP shrugged making his focus back on the tv.

"what you had fatfat?" i looked at him with a raised eyebrow and he just poked his bottom lip out like he was finna cry.