chapter 33

(excuse all mistakes 💕)

Tay💙

"looks like her heartbeat is getting stronger and stronger ." the doctor wiped the cold gel off of my belly and i pulled my hospital dress back into place. i thanked her and she left the room leaving me in there alone.

i picked up my phone only to see i had two missed calls from jamal. immediately i called him back.

"tell this mf desk lady that i can come see you , over here talm bout sum "you're not on the list" bitch i been on the list since you got down hea!" he bucked at the lady in the camera.

"tell her i said yeah you can come in." i swear jamal is a trip.

"haha bitch she said i can come in." he mugged her and hung up. he got to the room about 2 minutes later with some food.

"aht aht don't look at my mf food because this is for me! i brought you food yesterday." he put his hand up and came and sat down.

"are you gay best?" i was dead serious too.

"you know it." he put a lil limp in his hand and busted out laughing making me laugh.

i stole a wing from him and a fry. "bitch quit damn!" he popped my hand tryna make me drop the food but i had a good ass grip too.

"if you wasn't my cousin girl i'd murk yo ass." he ate a fry and dipped his drink while biting a hole in my face.

"murk me." i simply said while taking a bite out of my wing and fry. bucking at him ain't make him jump either.

"i really be ready to shoot u, deadass." he rolled his eyes and looked up at the tv.

"we gon go get em best. you and amir will be back in each others arms in no time." he thumped my forehead and put his focus back on the tv.

while he wasn't looking i pulled my credit card out of my purse and swiped it across the back of his neck "debit or credit."

when i say he hit me in the mouth with the quickness he hit me with the QUICKNESS my guy.

"i know you lyin." he think i'm playin as soon as i'm better we gon square up. before he could say anything back to me the doctor came back in. "hello , since everything looks good you can be discharged as soon as you're ready." she smiled at me making me sigh in relief.

"jamal go get my clothes out tha lil thing." i pointed to the bin that they were in.

"nah i brought you sum clean clothes to put on, go take a shower and shit so we can go." he threw them at me and i sent a charger flying back at his head.

"you know sum times i wish you was a nigga so i could bust yo ass to the white meat."

"imma bust yo ass yo the brown meat." i slowly and carefully got out the bed.

"wtf is the brown meat."

"where you shit out of." i stopped in my tracks and stared at him while he mugged me like he wanted to do sum.