chapter 29

(excuse all mistakes bc shits boutta get real)

Tay💙

Ms.opal: where's my baby?

me: well hey to you too ms.opal

Ms.opal: my child has been missing for months and you were the last to see him alive! where is my son?!

me: Ms.opal please come down hea so we can talk in person, this needs to be said face to face.

Ms.opal: Taylee i'm going to ask you one mo time and ian gon ask again. where is my son?!

me: in hell

"who is that mama?" amir saw the look on my face and furrowed his eyebrows. "Ms.opal, austin's mother." i held my chest and took a deep breath. i thought i'd never hear from her ever again but, i'm sadly mistakened.

me and Ms.opal never liked each other at all, everytime we got into the same room with each other we went at it. me being me, i wasn't gonna disrespect her but i wasn't gonna let her disrespect me.

if i tell her what austin did to me she wouldn't believe shit that came outta my mouth. she's always envied me and i don't know why. "lemme see the phone." amir grabbed my phone out of my hand and read me and Ms.opals messages.

"well ask her to come down here, you can't travel." he shook his head preparing me a plate of food. "and what am i gonna do when she does get hea?" i rose an eyebrow. "you gon tell ha ass what all he did to you." that was gonna be hard, i can't even think about what he did to me with out crying.

"okay." i finished off my food and made my way upstairs without speaking to anybody or even saying goodnight like i usually would. this was gonna be hard as hell to talk about and nobody understands that at all. "babygirl you okay? you left out pretty fast." jamal came and sat on the edge of the bed.

"i'm fine best." i managed to smile a lil bit. "na, if youn wanna talk to that lady about what happened yeen got to, ill do it for you." he placed his hand on mine. i rubbed my stomach with the other hand and looked at him. "youn have to do that jam, i got it." i didn't want him to have to worry about me when CiCi was feeling the way she was.

"nah, you know anything you won't do i will." he smiled. "thank you." i sniffed. "hold on CiCi's calling me.

"hey pooh, how are you?" i spoke into the phone.

"i'm good, when are y'all coming back up hea?"she questioned. Ciara told everybody to go home and get some rest since we couldn't stay at the hospital with her.

"we coming after everybody gets done eating okay?" jamal tapped my leg. "lemme talk to her." he mouthed. passing him the phone he put it up to his ear and smiled. "hey sis, we on our way don't worry." after a while they hung up and jam helped me out the bed.

"you got this ight?" he draped his arm around my shoulder making our way back to the living room. "yeah, yeah."

****

"ewww yo ass needa get yo toes done!" rell looked at CiCi's feet when she stepped outta the bed.

"boa shut the hell up, for i knock the taste out yo mouth." she bucked at him making him raise his hands up.

"muhfucka don't be playin wimme! imma do you how karate kid did that asian." he mugged her sitting down in a chair.

Ms.Opal: you hurt who i love, ill hurt who you love. watch. your. back.

me: you should watch your front

"bubba." i showed him my phone and he rose a brow passing it to jamal. "don't worry about it mama, i got it." he ran his tongue over his teeth making that weird ass noise that ion like.

i hope he got it. "sis what's going on?" cami came over and sat down rubbing my belly in a circular motion.

i smiled. "nothing, everything's fine." she nodded and scooted over next to jonjon who kissed her forehead. all of a sudden i started to cry, i felt the need to throw up.

"here !" jamal slid a trash can over to me as i threw up. "it's okay babygirl." jam rubbed my back.

"here's some gum and water." Cami handed the items to me. "how you feeling? need to go down to the doctor?" amir kneeled in front of me with his hand on my knee.

"no i'm good, just can't keep some of this food down that's all." i cupped his face with my hand making him lick his lips. "not here." i mouthed. nasty ass.

"mmhm, it's a empty room down the hall." he spoke in a hushed whisper. "nope, youn deserve it." i mushed his face and stood up walking out the door. his ass followed me out too.

"fuck you mean ion deserve it." he had a grip around my neck and had me pinned up against the wall. "because muhfucka you don't." i mugged him for having me on this wall in front of all these people.

"lucky we inna hospital." he lemme go and walked back into the room where the others was at.

"i'm just saying they ain't have to end the season like that!" i walked back in hearing jamal talk about something.

"can't believe the damn group broke up, fuck they think this is? come thru that damn tv and bring monse back to freeridge." he frowned and drunk some water.

"had me fucked up no cap, how the hell they just gon do that?! na we gotta wait a whole ass year for another season." rell flipped a coin on his finger repeatedly.

"fuck that shit imma go to the creators and tell them about they self." cami mugged her phone. "two years later my muhfucking ass." jonjon agreed.

"umm hi can we help you?" Jamal looked at the door.

"actually you can help me, you can help me figure out what Taylee did with my son."