chapter: 20

(excuse all mistakes👎🏽)

december 24, 2019

Amir💙

"man i'm fucking hungry, when the food gon be ready?!" Jamal ass stormed in the kitchen hovering over the food. "nigga get yo fat ass on somewhere." i pushed him away from the stove.

he pushed my head and walked off mad as hell. i don't give a damn. Tay walked down the stairs and sat on the couch. she's been real distant these past few weeks and i don't know why.

"Tay come here." she looked up at me and got off the couch. "what?" she lifted her shoulders. "why you been so distant from me mama ? what i do?" i missed her ass. it's like she was there but she wasn't.

"you didn't do anything amir...i'm pregnant." my mouth fell open and a tear dropped out of my eye. "why didn't you tell me?" i grabbed a hold onto her hand. "i didn't think you would want a child right now." she bit her lip.

"i mean it's not the best time to have one but this makes me feel better." i smiled and she smiled too. i got to see her dimples again thank God. "i love you." she told me. "i love you more mama." i kissed her.

"nasty asses i can't stand y'all." jamal came back in shaking his head. "nigga shut yo ass uppp." always running the moment and shit. "you went to the doctor yet ?" i looked back at tay.

"yeah i went to just confirm and the doctor told me to come back tomorrow." she responded. "well are you hungry because i'm cooking ?" i pointed over to the food which was done now.

"yeah, what did you cook?" she sat down at the table. "pork chops, mash potatoes, macaroni and cheese, and green beans." i fixed her plate and sat it in front of her. "thank you baby." she smiled and started eating.

"mane hold the hell up, where the fuck my food at?!" jamal came back into the kitchen looking pissed. "bitch fix yo own damn food i'm not yo maid, i don't cater to you." i flipped him off and fixed another plate for my sister.

"Camila get yo black ass downstairs, the food is ready." i yelled. she didn't come. "cami!" tay tried to call her. she still didn't come. i went upstairs to her room and she wasn't even in there.

"aye y'all seen Cami ?" i frowned because she was just here. "i don't know wasn't she in her room?" tay said putting hot sauce on her pork chop. "yeah but she ain't in there no mo." i shook my head and called her phone.

no answer. it went straight to voicemail matter of fact. i went back into her room to check around. her window was open. "i know damn well this girl ain't leave this damn house." i rubbed my hand down my face.

i closed the window and went back downstairs. "see her ?" jamal looked at me while he ate some green beans. "hell nah she jumped out her window." tay looked up with a mouth full of food. "hell you mean she jumped out ha window?!" she put her hands on her hips.

"she jumped out her damn window." Jamal stared at tay like she was stupid. "hey y'all, damn it smell good in here." Ciara came into the house and immediately made her a plate of food.