chapter 6~ lil bitch

Amir

(the next day)

i had been up since 7am handling business at the trap. i wanted to make sure everything was going well down there first. when i finally got home it was like 4 almost.

alyssa👀: wyd ?
read at 4:00
me: sitting in my skin
read at 4:05
alyssa👀: can i come over..i can't stop thinking about you.
read at 4:10
me: igs you can
read at 4:10
alyssa👀: okay i'm omw

i put my phone in my pocket and went in the kitchen with mal. for some reason his ass was always at my house. he's been doing this since  grade school.

i walked up behind him but not too close(no homo) and just stood there.

"wtf! nigga don't u ever scare me like that" he said

"do you not know i could've killed you?!" he continued.

"nigga shut yo punk ass up!" i said

"bitch made nigga" he mumbled

"huh?" i asked

"if you can huh motherfucker you can hear" he said

before i could respond back there was a knock at the door. roxy came around the corner barking like crazy.

"yo who it is?" i said

"it's alyssa"

i opened the door and she hugged me and i hugged her back. she smiled at me and walked inside when she was walking in tay was walking downstairs.

"who's that?"

"bitch don't ask him ask me who i am" tay said

"oh well who are you" she said

"i'm tay and who u is ?" tay said

"i'm alyssa"

tay didn't even respond she just went and sat on the couch and grabbed the remote and turned on a madea christmas. alyssa rolled her eyes and looked at me.

"why is she here bae?"

"she lives here now, i'll explain later" i assured

"well alright then." she said

me and alyssa have been talking for a lil bit but nothing major though. she would come over and we'd chill and sometimes fuck. no big deal.

we walked over to the couch and got back comfortable. jamal came from the kitchen and sat beside tay.

taytay

i just don't understand how he could just bring a whole female around me like that. but hey we don't date nor talk so ian tripping.

the movie was starting and i could feel someone staring at me. i looked over at amir and alyssa and she was staring hard asf.