chapter 30

(excuse all mistakes)

same day👌🏽

Tay💙

"wait a damn minute now , yeen finna just come in hea and be disrespectful." Ciara held a slight mug on her face when ms.Opal entered the room with two men. "girl shut the hell up!" Opal spat.

"bitch who the fuck you talkin to ?!" Ciara sat up straight in her bed. Opal put her purse down and folded her arms across her chest , staring at me. "hmm, so i see you left my son for an even more dangerous man huh Taylee ?"

"Opal look her na, it's one thing to text me about your bull shit of a son but what you not finna do is come up in hea and disrespect my family." i walked up on her and stared her in the face with my hair pulled back in a low ponytail.

"where's my child Tay?!" she uncrossed her arms and stared back at me.

"i told you , in hell." i gritted and she slapped me.

"oh hell no bitch!" Ciara jumped out of her bed and punched Opal in the jaw. the two men grabbed CiCi and jamjam stole off on him while amir got the other. "Tay move!" cami grabbed me and pulled me back. Rell and jonjon helped get both of the men while Ciara was beating Opals ass.

Security came in and broke them up and escorted them off the premises. "Mr.Montgomery are you and your family okay?" one of the security guards looked towards amir while he just nodded confirming.

"come here baby." amir stood and held his hand for me to come over there.

"you okay mama ?" he pulled me into a hug and kissed my head. "yeah i'm good , thanks for asking but i should be asking you."

"why they tore his ass up?!" Cami smirked and looked back and forth at jonjon and amir.

"and what about me? you bitches be forgetting bout ole mal."rell frowned and flipped everybody off. "fuck y'all hoes." he went and stood on the wall. "bitch get on sum where." amir looked at him finna start sum shit.

"man don't start wimmie! i don't wanna whoop yo ugly ass too." he put his hand up. "yuh don't start with him!" jamal jumped in.

"you okay Ci ?" i looked at her just laying there. "yeah i'm good, you know how you get tired after you fight ? yeh that's me right na." she laid down breathing hard while everyone laughed. "thank y'all and y'all ain't have to do that."

"yes hell we did , that bitch
was being mad disrespectful for no damn reason." Ciara kinda rose her voice. "fuck allat where the fuck the doctor at? she don't hear all this shit?" jamal looked confused.

"hi Ciara baby, you're good to go! you're ready to be discharged." a lady walked in.

"where the fuck you been?!" jamal threw his hands up and then put em on his hips. "umm excuse me?" she looked startled.

" "umm excuse me" where the fuck you been ! ian stutter." his eyes was still black. "boa calm down!" Ciara threw a cup at the back of his head.

the lady came and checked CiCi's blood pressure and checked her vitals. "now one of you can just come and sign her papers." the lady smiled.

"i can sign them myself thank you." Ciara rose a finger.

"you look like mama." Jamal smiled at his sister but his smile almost immediately went to a frown. "awww." cami hugged him.

"girl get off me ! ion like that sentimental shit" he mugged cami and pushed her. "boy you a whole trip!" i laughed and did a lil stomp across the room. "you really black sissy." cami laughed wimme.

"ight y'all i'm ready to go." Ciara was dressed in the clothes we brought her. "oh girl come on so we can sign yo ugly ass up outta hea." jamal was the first one out the door.

"hell yeah mane let's go!" amir agreed and grabbed my hand and walked out the door. "yo head feeling okay pooh ?" i looked at the small scare above her eye.

"yea i'm feeling better , thank you." she gave a warm smile and went up to the front desk and signed herself out the hospital. "whew chile it feels good to feel the suns heat on my body!" she chuckled and held her stomach.

"yeah bring yo yella ass on because i'm ready to go." jamal pulled her arm all the way to the car. "boa i can't stand yo ass." she yanked her arm away and got into the front seat.

Rell and jonjon got in the same car and left right out behind jamal and Ciara. "come on y'all lets go."

amir opened the car door for me then for cami and got in hisself on the driver side. "now Tay, when we get home i don't want you too worry about any of this alright? i got it." he side eyed me backing out of the parking lot.

"okay, i won't." i bit my lip and looked out the window. all the way home i worried too, couldn't help it whenever sum body told me not to do something i did it anyways.

when we made it home amir left and went somewhere, he wouldn't say but me and camila were just chilling.

well, i was worrying.

Amir💙

"jonjon boy you listening?" i rose my eyebrow up because he seemed in a trance about sum. "yeah sum just don't seem right mane." he sat up.

"whatchu mean?" i stopped and stared at him. "like after all these months she finally come and worry about her son, then how she even know where we was, ya heard meh?" he made perfect sense too. ian even think about that.

"you right that shit not adding up but we needa do sum before sum happen to my family man." i sat down in my chair and sparked a blunt up.

"i say we just kill the bitch. we don't need her stressing my bestie out." jamal took the blunt out my hand and i took it back. "not yet ! and you know that's bad luck, i gotta got it first since i rolled it." i smacked my lips and did a puff puff muhfuckin pass.

"you know what we can do?" i said blowing smoke out my nose. "what ?" rell looked up.

"not talk about this here, she could be listening." i chuckled and put my hands on my knees.

"i'm here son, what's going on?!" my daddy busted through the door making everybody look at him.

"we gotta kill a bitch."

sorry for the late update 🤦🏽‍♀️

y'all ik it's short just wayment naaaa

but my cday was saturday 🥳🥳🥳 n how y'all been 👀

what y'all wanna see next ?

i got plans toooooooo🌚