chapter 4~saved

amir

(later on that night)

"y'all ready or nah ?" i yelled across the room.

everyone nodded and i went over the plan once again. once everyone knew their positions we headed out.

everyone was strapped. everyone had vests on. everyone was set.

"man i gotta shit" jamal said.

"nigga get yo stankin ass on somewhere fam" i said

"nah, i outta shit in this damn van. yo uglyass didn't wanna let me go before we left! broke ass nigga" he said

i just stared at him and busted out laughing. there is never a dull moment with him.

about 30 minutes later we pulled up to the place they were keeping tay at. my best nigga found his lil house that was here and we were gonna air this bitch out.

we parked two blocks down from where the house was and went from there.

keeping her in a house was smart because it was hiding her in plain sight. austin's smart but i'm smarter.

we had one of our girls dressed in nice lingerie so she could get someone to open the door.

"just walk up there and knock. act as if your lost so they'll let you in." i told her.

"then what's next ?" she said

"when it's okay for us to come in just say "damn" igh ?"

"okay" she said

we watched her walk all the way to the door while we hid behind some trees.

she knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. a couple seconds later a short ass nigga opened the door.

after a minute of talking to him he opened the door wider for her to come inside.

"look on the laptop and tell me what u see." i told my other lil nigga KJ.

"we can see everything"

i looked at the screen and he was right we could see everything. it looked like a normal house on the inside but i knew it was just the opposite.

"soo, i was thinking maybe i could show you how thankful i am for you letting me come in." Stephanie said. (the girl they sent inside)

"and what are you thinking of exactly?" austin said

"well why don't i just show you" she walked closer to him and chained him to the bed.

"this shit kinky asf ion wanna watch this!" jamal complained

"nigga shut up" i said

"damn , you have a great body" Stephanie said

hearing the code word we all headed for the door. we walked in quietly only to see no one in the living room. we walked closer towards his "bedroom" and busted in there.