A/N But it's important!!!

So this A/N is important if you're reading this as I write it, but if you're like reading this a year into the future or something then it doesn't really matter to you.

Here's the thing: I'm in marching band and at my high school marching band is hardcore. For the past like 5 weeks or so we've just had marching practice once a week, but tomorrow is going to be the last day of that. Starting next week I'm going to have to go to practice twice a day every day except Sundays for about a month. Then after that school will have started and since I'm going to be a Freshman this year (God please help me) I'll be stuck with homework on top of marching band practice after school. 

 That means I'll have very little time to work on this. That being said, I actually like this story. Usually, when I start writing something I lose interest in it really fast and never finish it, but I want to work on this one.

So, I will continue to work on this, but very slowly. I just wanted to let you guys know so you won't think that I stopped writing if I haven't updated in a while.

If you have any questions, go for it. IDK why you would but just in case you do.

Anyway, that explains why my updates will be pretty slow and I hope that doesn't stop you from enjoying the story :)

Sincerely, your favorite person with baby hands,

Me