Evan

A/N the POVs aren't going to be consistent by the way

KidWhoAteABathBomb:
Yo Acorn

Me:
what

KidWhoAteABathBomb:
my parents just left town for the weekend and you should totally come over

Me:
but do I want to?

KidWhoAteABathBomb:
yes??

Me:
inviting me over to your house while your parents are away sounds suspicious

KidWhoAteABathBomb:
ok there might be alcohol involved

Me:
that's what I thought

KidWhoAteABathBomb:
but it's fiiine don't worry

Me:
am I going to be the only one coming?

KidWhoAteABathBomb:
yeah

Me:
fine. But don't expect me to drink much

KidWhoAteABathBomb:
hell yeah

I sigh and look up from my phone. This isn't my first rodeo, and definitely won't be my last. Jared is probably going to get super drunk, have some weird food craving, and then make me drive him to go get said food. This is going to be a long night.

_______

Long story short, Jared got super drunk, had a weird food craving, and is making me drive him to get said food.

"Hurry, I want a Slurpee!" Jared dramatically called out from beside me.

"We're almost there, be patient." For some reason, Jared's craving this time was a Blue Raspberry Slurpee from 7/11.

"But like, you can drive faster."

"Do you want me to get pulled over?" I ask, glancing at him. He takes a moment to think.

"...Yes."

"Oh my God."  I don't know why I agreed to come over to Jared's house. Well, I do know why. Either he was going to pester me until I did come over, or he was just going to get drunk by himself and end up doing something stupid.

We finally pull into the 7/11 parking lot. I park my car and we get out.

"Slurpees!" Jared yells triumphantly as he stumbles into the building. I follow behind him and hope that the Cashier doesn't kick us out or calls the cops for public intoxication.

Jared instantly heads to the right, like he knows the store from the back of his hand. However, he was heading in the opposite direction of the Slurpee's. I'm just going let him figure that out on his own.

"Welcome to seven- Evan?" I turn away from wherever Jared went to see my kinda- stepbrother(Are you still considered stepbrothers if your parents are just dating? Whatever.) standing behind the register in a 7/11 uniform.

"Oh, hey Jeremy. I didn't know you worked here." I walk over to the counter. Besides Jared, we were the only ones in the store, considering how late it was.

"I just starting working. I needed a job before college, so Micheal convinced me to work here. He wanted to get free slushies."

"Well then, I guess its a win-win for both of you."

"Nah, I make him buy it still." I raise one of my eyebrows. "If you haven't noticed, working at 7/11 is boring as hell. Micheal coming in here trying to convince me to give him a free slushie makes it very amusing. He's resorted to trying to flirt with me."