𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 • 𝐨𝐧𝐞

COACH BUZZER HAD been a massive part of marcus and mackenzie higgins and that is why it was such a shock when marcus higgins received a call from the coach's late wife stating he had passed

COACH BUZZER HAD been a massive part of marcus and mackenzie higgins and that is why it was such a shock when marcus higgins received a call from the coach's late wife stating he had passed. obviously the man was old but that didn't mean it hurt any less, the coach was the man that had basically brought up the man due to his own parents going down their whole alcohol and drug path, and then helping raise his own daughter mackenzie. even though he only had the one successful team when higgins was younger he still taught until retirement briefly teaching mackenzie how to play basketball in middle school. coach cared a lot about higgins and his friends and it filled him with guilt and sadness that the whole group hadn't seen each other in so long, especially lenny feder.

he sat with his leg bouncing anxiously until his daughter arrived home, stressing about breaking the news to his daughter. the coach had been as big of a part in his life as his daughters, and this would hurt the young girl. the sound of the door being slammed meaning she had arrived home from school. walking into the room she sensed the atmosphere wasn't it's usual cheery one and spotted her dad looking distraught on his bed. he had obviously already kicked out the woman that was there earlier in the day when she left for school and now looked like he was about to cry.

"dad?" she dropped her bag by the door of his room. he stood up walking over to his daughter placing his hands on her arms, "kenz, i need to tell you something"

MARCUS HIGGINS HAD four childhood best friends. this included eric who was married to a lovely woman called sally, they had two children donna and bean, donna being the oldest out of the two. then there was kurt who was married to a caring woman called deanne with their two children andre and charlotte, and one on the way. the other two friends mackenzie had never met and these were lenny and rob, lenny had his wife roxanne and his three children greg, keithie and becky. when roxanne and kenny's wedding occurred charlotte, andre, donna, and mackenzie all got left with deanne's mother mama rozoni and that is why she had never met any of the feder family. no one ever saw them as they lived their fancy lives in hollywood whilst the rest were living in their home town new england. lastly there was rob, but mackenzie barely knew anything about the man and he still lived in new england.

after learning of the death of the beloved coach, kenzie remained by her father's side for the rest of the night deciding to watch movies, which included her all time favourite of course, the lost boys. star cuddled up on her lap as a takeaway pizza was shared between the two, by time the third filmed had been put on kenzie was fast asleep cuddling star before her dad carried her to her own bed. placing a kiss on her forehead and watching her peacefully sleep with a slight snore, he knew this week was going to be hard for the both of them so he took himself to bed rather than ringing up any bootycall he could think of. the funeral was in a week, the weekend that the 4th of july would fall so plans were being made for a proper send off for the coach.

 the funeral was in a week, the weekend that the 4th of july would fall so plans were being made for a proper send off for the coach