𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 • 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 decided that whilst their dads were out spreading the ashes and the moms were busy doing whatever, the group decided they would play truth or dare within the group.
they didn't let the two youngest play, because bean and becky probably wouldn't understand how it works and they were attending to the injured bird, so they were busy anyway.

the group sat in circle and angela sat in between charlotte and greg, andre sat next to charlotte, donna next to andre and keith or in between andre and greg.

"who's going first?" angela asked, looking around the circle, all of them looking back at her.

"i think you should, seen as it was your idea" charlotte spoke with a smirk, she was definitely planning something.

"okay that's fine" she nodded, looking at charlotte.

"angela truth or dare?" charlotte spoke slowly dragging it on to tease angela.

"truth"

"do you like someone at the moment?" andre spoke before charlotte got the chance, also deciding this was the time to tease the two that were clearly making googly eyes at eachother. greg looked more intrigued into the game when that question got asked and he unknowingly leant more forward, like it would change the volume of her answer.

a blush crept upon angela's face. not just from thinking about a certain someone but also from embarrassment. she didn't plan on telling them who she liked, but just saying yes wouldn't hurt, right?

"um i- yes i do" she forced herself not to make eye contact with greg, not wanting suspicion on her crush.

"okay greg truth or dare" donna quickly moved on, the group joining forces and definitely hanging up on the two.

"dare"

"kiss angela" charlotte said quickly.

"what!?" angela spoke loudly, they were too young? she was panicking. but greg was too. he cheeks grew red, and he started playing with his fingers.

"go on. you said dare" andre spoke nudging the boy.

"who would wanna kiss greg. he's fugly?" keithie spoke and angela looked at him feeling bad for greg. greg wasn't fugly at all and she was going to prove that.

she turned to her right and smashed her lips on gregs, him immediately kissing back. angela held onto his cheeks, her stomach fluttering with butterflies. she had never felt like this before. he thought her lips were sweet and tasted like cherry.

angela was first to pull away, her face red as a beetroot.
"okay that's enough of truth or dare" she stood up quickly and left the room without looking back. she was embarrassed to say the least, but in a good way. she definitely liked greg, but she felt like she was way too young for this and everything was happening too fast. she needed to go calm down.

she ended up sitting outside at the back of the house where no one would be. it was quiet, it being only the woods at the back. she laid on the grass just staring at the sky letting her thoughts flow free.

edited - 3/3/2021

apologise for the short chapter 🤍