𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 • 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍 and the group of kids decided on making cup phones all throughout their large room, some even leading to outside. this was all thanks to charlotte and angela, they taught everyone how to do them, especially the hollywood kids who had no idea what a cup phone was in the first place.

it was really hard to hear what anyone was saying due to all the kids screaming and shouting at once through the phones. what greg thought was the best time because he needed to get it off his chest and no one could hear him.

"i like angela!" the boy shouted, but it was bad timing because he had shouted it when a lot of the kids were catching their breath from shouting including angela who looked at the boy in shock. being able to hear what he said the room went silent, everyone staring directly at greg.

greg refused to look angela in the eye, embarrassment covering his face.

"what?" angela asked flustered.

greg swallowed harshly, realising how much he had just fucked up, "um y-yes"

with that, angela got even more flustered, of course she liked greg back but this was in front of everyone, she wasn't exactly the flashy type to do it in front of everyone. angela couldn't speak, she was frozen, which made greg feel more embarrassment, but not good embarrassment, he had just humiliated himself in front of everyone.

"what did i just hear about my greggie liking angela higgins" lenny said storming into the room, a grin on his face.

"oh my god" angela shouted covering her face with her hands, the embarrassment being too much now.

"higgins you owe me $10!" lenny shouted through to marcus, who was doing whatever.

lenny saw that, as much as he loved teasing the two, they had, had enough.

"there has been a request from the phone company, would you please install these in every adult bedroom" he said changing the subject after embarrassing andre too.

the group of children cheered and got to making them. after hours of work and putting them in every room, angela headed to the bathroom to get changed into her pjs in private. greg admitting he liked her had taken a weight off of her chest, and she definitely liked this boy back. her thoughts were interrupted when a knock at the door came, she quickly pulled her t-shirt over her head and then opened the door to reveal greg.

"oh hey" angela spoke first smiling.

"hi" he came in and shut the door behind him, getting closer to angela.

"so do you wanna talk about it?" he asked, "i'm sorry if you don't like me back and i'm sorry if i just sprung that on you"

"greg shush" she put a finger on his lips, "i don't wanna talk about it" she spoke pulling him in and giving him a kiss. it wasn't a long kiss, just long enough for greg to know she liked him back.

she pulled away giving him a smile and leaving him in the bathroom, shocked.