11.

Everyone was having a good day today all the kids were in the lake with ours swimsuits on. Greg has me on his shoulders and Andre had Charlotte on his seeing who could push each other of first, of course me and Greg won.

We swam for a while and one by one people got out, in the end it just left me and Greg.

We were looking into each others eyes not saying anything.

"I've had a great weekend with you" he said cutting the silence.

"Aww I have too" I said grabbing his hands from underwater

"I'm sad that I probably will never see you again" he said

"I have a feeling that might not be true. I don't know why I just have a gut feeling" I said pulling him in for a hug

We hugged in silence just enjoying each others company. Greg was slightly taller than me which was perfect for hugging.

Our hugging was cut of by my dad shouting my name to get my bags packed.

"Coming dad" I shouted

"Come on" I said grabbing Greg's hand getting out of the water.

When I got back in Greg went to go see his dad, he didn't have to pack because his nanny did it for him. I went into the shower and once I got out I put this outfit on.

I packed all my things into my suitcase and put it in my dads car

I packed all my things into my suitcase and put it in my dads car. Once I had done that I went to go sit on the swing in peace

—-

We all got onto a horse carriage thing and headed to the 4th of July fair. It looked great, all you could smell was the sizzling hotdogs and fresh popcorn, it was great.

—-

Me, Greg and Andre decided to go on the thing that had the blow up bed where someone would sit on the edge and another person would jump on the other side and the person sat on the edge would go flying. I had put my bikini on and left my clothes with my dad.

"You'll be alright " I said to andre as he sat on the edge of the blowup bed, me and Greg were going to jump

"3,2,1"me and Greg shouted and jumped and Andre went flying, we both laughed.

"Who's next?" Greg asked

"I am" I said

—-
We were all sat on the benches enjoying some watermelon until a group of guys came up to us.

"I don't want to do this. I just want to eat my watermelon" Lenny said

"Your 5 against my 5" the middle guy said.

They carried on back and forth until our dads gave in and they went to go get ready to play basketball. The mums also went off to put on their cheerleading outfits they had made out of newspaper, they were great

All the kids just sat and waited.

"I hope our dads win" I said

"Yeah same" Charlotte said

As she said that our dads came out in water fizz T-shirt's ready to play.

"Yes dad" I shouted

Everyone cheered

And then the mums came out in their outfits looking stunning we all cheered.

They started the game and our team was first to score.

It went back and forth for a while.

My attention drifted until Lenny said for Greg to join the game and Dickie's son to join the game. All the other dads were out now so it was 2v2.

"You can do it Greg" I said as he stood up

Before he could walk on to the pitch I stood up and give him a peck on the cheek and whispered "for good luck"

Greg played really well

"Cmon Greg" I shouted he smiled at me

The opposite team won, but I had been told that Lenny never misses so he must have done it on purpose.

I stood up and ran over to the sweaty Greg and hugged him tight

"You played so good"

"Thank you. Thanks also for cheering me on"

"Of course" I said as I picked him on the lips.

"Gwon Greggie" his dad said to him as he hugged Roxanne.

——

We were watching the fireworks, we were sat in camping chairs. I was next to Greg holding his hand. The fireworks looked amazing and so pretty I'm glad to end my weekend like this.

My dad was drunk and he ended up pulling out a arrow and a bow and screaming "arrow roulette"

" no dad" I shouted as I stood up frantically but it was too late.

"Get on my shoulders" Greg said so I did and he ran for it.

Wiley ended up getting shot in the foot because he couldn't move. What an end to a fabulous weekend

The End