𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 bright and early, heading to the bathroom inside the bedroom, attempting to be quiet due to some of the kids still being asleep. greg and keithie. she quickly showered and got changed into a summer bodysuit.

when she left the bathroom the bedroom had no one in it anymore, guessing the two had woken up and just got changed in the other bathroom.

when she walked out the bedroom, the first thing she noticed was her dad fast asleep on the couch. reaching the corner she was gloria and rob cooking some sort on concoction, which smelled disgusting. she decided on just having a apple for breakfast grabbing it from the bowl of fruit that hadn't been dried up.

about an hour later everyone had finally woke up, becky sat at the table tending to the injured bird, mrs lamansoff sat opposite becky using the breast pump to get milk for the bird, and rob was now explaining to lenny about his dehydrated and all the sorts of vegan food him and gloria were making. angela sat at the table with becky and sally just colouring in a notebook with bean, trying to get time to go by.

mrs feder then appeared dow the stairs in a beautiful dress that definitely didn't look right for a lake house. sally stumbled over her words seeing the other women, angela not being able to understand a word.

"roxanne you look breathtaking" angela said after sally was done.

"awh thankyou angela baby, i packed for milan, this is all i have" she spoke shrugging looking at the girl sweetly but quickly glaring at her husband.

marcus then awoke from the couch, and sat up listening to the group.

"morning dad" she spoke, smiling at her dad and then looking back down to her notebook.

"morning flower"

gloria had taken some bacon out the fridge for the non vegan people, which was basically everyone, but rob refused to let lenny cook it in the kitchen ending in lenny being forced to go outside, no clue what he was going to do out there.

angela decided she was done with colouring and headed outside and sat on one of the deck chairs near the lake just admiring the view and to be in peace, but that peace soon ended when a certain feder plopped himself next to her.

"why are you staring at the lake?"he asked confused. this girl had confused him all weekend, she actually wanted to go outside and didn't watch tv often. it struck greg with confusion, the girl actually got joy out of the things he hated.

"because it's beautiful" she spoke not even looking up at the brunette.

"i-i think your beautiful" the boy spoke and this time the girl did actually look at him, her face showed shock at the compliment and quickly grew red.

"t-thanks. you're pretty c-cute yourself" she looked away hoping not to grow anymore red and embarrass herself more, but now it was the boys turn to grow red.

"i don't want to go home" greg spoke his voice dropping. he was sad, yeah milan was great but the lake house had already grown on him, angela had grown on him. she was sweet and kind unlike the girls he went to school with, the girls he went to school with were all stuck up and snobby. angela was nothing like that.

"i don't want you to go home either" she said grabbing his hand, to comfort the boy.

what the two kids didn't know that the two's fathers were watching the two from afar, betting the two had a crush on eachother. marcus refused to believe his kid had a crush on a hollywood, snobby kid whereas lenny was just happy his kid finally liked a nice girl.

in the end all the dads watched from afar at the two talk and laugh at eachother sitting extremely close, a bit too close for marcus' liking but he let it slide, it being one of his best friends kids.

the two sat thighs touching just enjoying eachothers company, letting the time go by.

edited - 28/02/2021