𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 • 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 angela got changed quickly into a simple striped jumpsuit, wanting to spend the last day mostly with greg, because he was leaving today. especially after last night she was nervous. they both admitted to liking eachother and now he was leaving and she didn't know when she would see him again.

angela exited the lake house and spotted roxanne and the nanny packing the car, getting ready for the feders to leave. angela gave the two a small smile and looked over at the lake spotting all the kids by the water or in the water.

she ran down and quickly rolled up her jump suit legs and ran into the water and stood with greg and andre.

"hey guys" she smiled and greg couldn't help but look at her, after last night he couldn't sleep, he sort of regretted telling her she liked him because she now had to watch him leave and probably never see him again. but he promised himself that he would pester his family to set up another summer like this next summer.

"so angela, greg told us you kissed again last night" donna spoke snorting making angela choke on her own saliva.

"he didn't just tell us, he hasn't shut up about it. he's only just shut up because you came outside" andre spoke annoyance laying on his tone. it was true, greg hadn't shut up since everyone woke up, he even told his dad, who didn't even take the piss out of him.

"what!?" she replied, turning to greg and smacking him on the arm. she felt like an idiot again.

"i think it's cute" charlotte spoke with admiration in her eyes, she couldn't wait to find her true love and even though greg and angela weren't much older than her, she thought they had both found it.

"thanks" greg replied choking on his own embarrassment.

angela picked up a rock and easily skipped it across the water, proud of her skip.

"wow you're amazing at that" greg spoke making the girl look back to him giving him a smile, "can you show me how to do it?"

"sure" she got closer to greg holding his arm in the right position, hearing andre mumble a 'smooth greg, smooth'. sliding her hand down his arm to his hand holding the back of it.

"like this" she moved his hand horizontally pretending to let go of a rock.

"thankyou"

"no problem, but" she got closer to his ear, "i knew you could already skip rocks" the action alone made his face turn crimson red.

he carried on skipping rocks after she walked away over to charlotte, speaking in a hushed tone. the group noticed roxanne walking over to them looking shocked. she was shocked, her kids were obsessed with video games not even a day ago and now they were spending their time outside making the most of the sunshine and summer.

"do you know how to skip rocks mrs feder?" donna asked being the first to speak.

"are you kidding me? i am the best at this" roxanne smiled proudly, picking up a rock and attempting to skip it. as she went to go throw it though, it didn't even touch the water it went into greg's private area.

"ouch" angela spoke and she watched greg hold his area in immense pain.

"oh my god baby are you okay" roxanne asked frantically, covering her mouth in shock. maybe she wasn't as good as she said she was.

"yeah i'm good" greg spoke with a groan still holding onto his body, "good to see you having fun mom"

"are you sure?" angela shouted.

"of course" he spoke with a put on smile, obviously still in immense pain, but didn't want to embarrass his mother anymore.

greg tried to laugh it off and carry on skipping rocks, until roxanne came back outside telling the kids that they were staying, and not going to milan.

without thinking angela ran over to greg and launched herself at him, hugging him tightly. she was so happy she got to spend more time with the feders, well, especially greg.

"that is adorable guys" roxanne gushed, making angela realise what she had just done. she detached herself from greg quickly apologising.

"don't apologise" greg quickly replied, everyone looking at the two watching the two red faced kids.