𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 • 𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐀'𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄, rob had three daughters. they all turned up out of no where, and everyone's dad's couldn't keep their eyes off them even though they were all married apart from angela's dad.

all three daughters were pretty, but two of them definitely did outshine the other, the poor girl taking too many of her dad's genes. the other two obviously looking one whoever their moms were.

all the dads had gone out fishing, so the group of kids were currently spread around the house or outside, angela skipping rocks in the lake, knee deep in the water. she was still recovering from the embarrassment from earlier, but at least her cheeks had returned to their natural colour.

she was cut off by a man screaming making her jump out of her skin. she quickly left the water returning to in front of the house where rob was being carried through with an arrow right through his foot.

everyone else started shouting and screaming at eachother, panicking and not knowing what to do for rob. angela couldn't handle it anymore and went inside only just hearing rob snap at gloria. angela was glad she got out of that whilst she still could.

but turns out, she should've stayed outside, as she walked in, she walked right into greg. them both knocking eachother over.

"my bad"he stood up quickly and held his hand out to the girl which she took gently.

"no it was my fault i wasn't looking where i was going" she replied back on her feet.

"neither was i" greg spoke only just noticing that they were still holding hands but he didn't want to let go. but unlucky for him she noticed and grew red like she had done so often recently and pulled away.

"let's agree that it's both our fault" she said with a laugh trying to recover.

"okay" he smiled back

edited- 3/3/2021

again sorry for the short i'm trying to edit to make it longer but there's only so much you can squeeze in, am i right?