𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 • 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃 had been tended to, eric suggested go out for a meal, at one of their old favourite restaurants, which everyone was up for.

angela got changed in the bathroom into a plain yellow t-shirt and some denim shorts, not wanting to over heat, even though they were nearing night.

they all walked there, the restaurant not being miles away, and the walk would do them good.

entering the restaurant, they were quickly seated on a large table, angela being put in between greg and andre.

"hey lenny remember when we used to come here in high school, late night after we got wasted" marcus spoke, not realising the mistake he just made.

angela was very familiar with the term 'wasted', unlike the other kids, she had witnessed the action herself. her father may be a great father, but he did have some slip ups, coming home late at night with a new woman attached to his hip, angela had witnessed because she stayed up when her dad went out, she wanted to make sure he got home, but that also caused her to see a lot of scarring stuff, thankfully she had never seen her dad naked but she had seen a few women, but they got to the bedroom before she could see anything else, thank god.

"what's wasted?" donna asked, making angela smile at her father, him causing another problem.

"nice one dad"

"wasted kids is something that happens when you have a hankering for ice cream" lenny tried explaining to the eager kids, making angela laugh.

"i wanna get wasted"

"i wanna get so wasted"

"i wanna get wasted every single day of my life"

"i wanna get chocolate wasted" all the kids listed, making higgins give his daughter a knowing look.

"no you don't need to get wasted" roxanne spoke to becky, glaring back up at her husband who had caused another problem with the kids.

"alright everybody let me make this easy eighteen burgers and eighteen fries, okay and that will be just for me, what are you guys having?" eric joked making the group laughs at his idiotic behaviour.

eric then offered to put for everyone's meal, but andre and charlotte's grandmother, being the wonderful woman she is, ordered way more than everyone else, and the dads made many jokes taking the piss out of her.

"how about some drinks?" the waitress asked moodily, clearing not enjoying her job.

"i'll have a tap water please?" angela asked kindly, hoping to improve the ladies day by being polite.

"i'll take a flat water" greg said from beside angela, definitely ruining what she had just attempted "voss"

"what?" her voice sounding tired

"you know voss, or figi if you don't have voss" greg tried to explain, making angela role her eyes. how much more hollywood could you get?

"we have out of the faucet" the lady spoke also seeing that the kid was clearly brought up differently from very far away.

"like from a hose?" greg asked

"tap water" angela told him, feeling extremely embarrassed, even though it wasn't her being stupid.

"what country is that from?" keithie now asked

"jesus christ" angela huffed and placed her head leaning on her arm.

"just get the tap water please" lenny finally interrupted, also embarrassed.

the group then finished their meal and moved onto the pinball games etc. greg and angela sharing one and occasionally knocking each other playfully.

edited - 16/02/2020