𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 • 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 the time they now had at the lake house, the group decided to go to a water park near by. angela was extremely excited, she absolutely loved water parks but barely ever got to go to them, due to it just being her and her dad.

she had decided to put on her favourite swim suit she had brought. it was a plain brown swimsuit with a stripe between the stomach where there wasn't any material, exposing skin.

higgins didn't really approve of his daughter in revealing swim gear yet, he was just protective. but angela had put a t-shirt and shorts over it before he could see she was wearing one he didn't approve of.

everyone packed the cars for the short trip to the water park. bringing food for lunch time and sunscreen, towels etc.

angela rode with the feders squished next to greg because the nanny wasn't coming, staying back to do something, angela wasn't aware of. marcus had travelled in eric's car and the group were all planning on meeting at the park.

it wasn't a long trip, the group getting there within twenty minutes. the group all ventured off to different lockers after arriving and meeting back up. angela didn't spend long in her locker, already having the suit on underneath her outfit. after she had out her hair up and out some sunscreen on, she headed outside to where everyone was meeting back up.

two people spotted her immediately. greg and her father, both for very different reason. greg was starstruck seeing the girl look as beautiful as ever. marcus staring at the girl with an annoyed look.

as she reached the group marcus was first to speak, "you know what i said about that swimsuit angela" he spoke giving her a stern look.

"i know, i know i must've thrown it in my bag by accident" she lied, giving her dad a sweet smile, he rolled his eyes and turned back to talking to his friends.

greg on the other hand, hadn't been able to look away from the beautiful girl. he thought the brown complimented her ginger locks so well. watching her go talk to charlotte and donna a smile plastered on her face as she spoke. what pulled him out of his daze, was his father nudging him, giving him a sly cough, telling him that he was staring at the unaware girl.

the group had ventured over to some empty sun loungers and placed their towels on them, the moms quickly laying down and letting the kids run free, that included the dads.

angela, greg and andre ran off to go get ice cream being quite a trio. after the ice cream had settled the kids and the dads stood in line for one of the biggest slides at the park. the line was super long and going extremely slow, making angela huff out of boredom.

"i want mommy's milk" bean spoke making them all look towards him. his father, looked at him embarrassed on the fact his kid still drank breast milk.

"i know you do son" eric replied

"he wants mommy's milk, give him mommy's milk" lenny replied, a funny tone lacing his voice. angela found it strange that bean still drank breast milk, but maybe she thought it was weird because she was always bottle fed.

bean starting chanting 'mommy's milk' wanting to get his own way, and eric couldn't take it anymore so he huffed and grabbed a random kid that was coincidentally had a milk walking by, and exchanging it for a dollar. he shoved it in his sons hand convincing bean to drink it. it turned out that, bean actually really liked normal milk, quickly forgetting about his mother and her breast milk.

the group couldn't take the long lines anymore so the fathers decided they were gonna sneak through the back of the slide to get to near the front of the line. sneaking through was hard because it was pitch black, angela grabbed the closest hand to her to keep balance. when the group made their way through to the front, when they exited the dark place, angela turned to who she was holding onto this whole time, quickly spotting greg. an instant red appeared on both kids faces, this becoming a usual thing.

they quickly got to the front of the line and quickly made it look like they were there waiting the whole time. charlotte went first, then came angela's turn but she quickly pulled greg's hand so he went with her. she sat down first, greg sitting himself behind her wrapping his arms around her waist and letting his legs go by her side. angela put her arms next to his thighs pushing the two down the slide, once pushing grabbing onto his thighs.

the two slid down quicker than the others, being more weight and angela couldn't help but laugh as the two went down. with the pace quickening greg tightened her grip on the girl, not wanting to detach from her.

the end of the slide came quicker than the two wanted. they both splashed him letting go off her, and swimming up to the surface. the two faced eachother as they resurfaced.

it felt like time froze when the two looked at one another. they never wanted this time to end, when angela came out of her daze she smiled at the boy, the curly headed wonder.

"that was fun" he whispered

"it was" she stared at him in adoration.

"i'm glad we went together"

"me too" she spoke with a blush permanently on her face, matching the boys opposite her.

the two then got out before anyone else came down the slide and sat on the floor beside the pool with charlotte waiting for the rest to come down.

angela, greg, lenny, marcus and eric decided to go on the zipline, that dropped into another pool. the others deciding otherwise.

"i don't dad it looks steep" greg spoke, he really wanted to impress angela but this zipline did look scary.

"yeah come on mate" lenny spoke deciding to leave, not wanting to force anything against his son. but before the five could go anywhere, another group, so called frenemies to the fathers (especially lenny) was stopping them.

"good thing the kid chickened out so you don't have to go, right feder?" one of them said, he looked like the main one, taking the lead of the group. he had a kid next to him that looked around greg and angela's age, and he stood there giving greg a death glare but letting his eyes move over to angela, where he tried to give her a flirty look which angela felt her stomach go crazy, and not in a good way.

the adults were all babbling about how feeders were wimps and angela couldn't take it anymore.

"you guys are pussys" she spoke gripping onto the zipline backwards and sending herself down, showing all of them up.

"oh my god" greg spoke watching the girl, it didn't matter she had showed him up, he was too busy drooling over the girl to even be offended.

she landed in the pool perfectly and shot up quickly looking up at the tower where the dads clapped for her causing her to try and give a bow in the water. she smiled at greg and then got out waiting for them to hopefully come down.

one by one they came down, and angela played specific attention to greg when it was his turn, easily impressed by his skills, even though he was originally scared.

lenny came down spinning, sort of showing off, and everyone cheered for him.

"i'm proud of you" angela nudged greg as they stood next to one another.

"thankyou. you should have seen yourself, you looked badass you made us all look like idiots, because a girl showed them up and that's embarrassing to certain men" he spoke, the girl giving a triumph smile.

"thankyou"