Charades

Danny was on his way to pick you up to go over to the Kiszka's for game night, you were excited you love spending time with the boys. Their parents were out of town so it was just going to be a small get together. Your thoughts were interrupted by a knock coming downstairs you ran down the stairs, slipped on your shoes and grabbed your bag. You opened the door to see Mackenzi you immediately hugged her and made your way to the car.

"Hey Danny"

"Sup y/n? long time no see"

"You just saw me five hours ago dork, at breakfast"

"Oh I forgot you were there, you were to busy drooling over Sam" you could feel the heat rise to your cheeks Sammy was like a greek god, you can even remember when he was an awkward teen you still had the biggest crush on him. He had the cutest smile, his laugh was contagious, the prettiest eyes, and the most carefree personality. He always flirted with you but he was like that with everyone.

"Earth to y/n, you there?"

"Huh, yeah sorry I zoned"

"She was to busy thinking about Sam" Mac said with a giggle

"Oh leave the poor girl alone, shes had it bad for a long time"

"Guys, can we push the subject somewhere else?"

"Oh, so you don't want to know what he said after breakfast?" Danny said with a smirk

"Oh yeah Danny I'm sure he said something about me"

"He did, I swear"

"What?"

"Just that he was gonna kick your ass tonight at board games"

"Fuck you, Danny, I thought you were being serious" Mac started to laugh and Danny joined in "Yeah, yeah make fun of me for my crush on sam real original"

"We are just messing, I bet sam really does like you tho" Mac said very seriously

"Yeah whatever, do you guys know what games we are playing"

"Not sure Sam said something about teams, they also have boose"

"Sick, I'm so excited, it's gonna be a fun night" Danny pulled into the Kiszka driveway and you guys hopped out of the car. As you walked through the door Josh was the first to see you his face lit up.

"Well if it isn't 3 of my favorite people" he boomed you could tell he had already started to drink and was a little buzzed

"Hello, Joshua, why didn't you join us at breakfast this morning?"

"I was busy" he giggled

"To busy for your three favorite people, and Sam?" you questioned

"Hey I like Sam he's also a favorite, plus he told me I wasn't allowed to come and forced me to write songs all day" he said pretending to be sad. Sam walked in the room he was wearing short shorts and a loose fitting button up with the top three buttons undone at the top, he looked so damn good.

"Hey sunshine, you want a beer?" he shot you a smile

"Of course Sammy"

"Good cus I got your favorite" he winked handing you a beer

"Oh what would I do without you Sammy" you sarcastically stated

"Probably be lost, and have a really lame life" he bluntly said

Our conversation was interrupted by Jake barging in the room "ALRIGHT LADIES YOU READY TO GET YOU ASSES KICKED"

"Oh, Jake hate to break it to you but you're gonna lose" you said in a dominant voice

"Bitchin" Jake said with a smirk. Sam came over to you put his arm around your shoulder, which gave you chills you hoped he didn't notice. "Oh Jake you're going down, Sunshine here is a badass at charades, and her partner is pretty good to"

"Hey, Sam why you're at it why don't you confess your love for her" Josh said with a laugh you looked at Sam and saw a heat rise to his cheeks.

"Shove it, Josh, you wish you had a partner as cool as y/n but you're stuck with Jake... who sucks" Sam rolled his eye and removed his arm from around you, you missed it instantly. You guys made your way to the living room. You guys played charades for what felt like 2 hours, you and Sam were kicking ass. You put back 5 beers and two shots of whiskey, You were feeling it. It was your turn to go, as you stood up you lost your balance and fell into Sam's lap.

"Whoa, there sunshine you good"

"I'm feeling it Sammy" you said with a giggle

"I can tell, I think you need some water Sunshine"

"I love it when you call me that" you said with a giggle "and water would be nice, I also have to pee"

"I'll help you to the bathroom and get you a water" Sam helped you off his lap and held you by the waist to stable you

"Okay Sammy, you know I love you right? Also, can we get pizza?"

"I love you too, and you bet you sweet ass we can get pizza"

"Sammy your the best, thanks for taking care of me"

"No problem, anytime sunshine" You made it to the bathroom and went in and did your business when you walked out the bathroom Sam was there waiting for you with a glass of water and a smile.

"Hey, you feel better?"

"Much, thanks Sammy"

"Also pizza is on the way"

"This is why I love you. Hey Sam, can I borrow some comfy pants? I'm over these jeans"

"Sure thing love" you guys walk to Sam's room and he hands you some sweats, as you go to take them your hands meet, you froze and just looked into his eyes. Your gaze was meant by his you started to lean in and he stopped you.

"Sunshine, we can't do this, not right now" you looked him in the eyes you could feel the heat come to your face and tears start to form

"w-w-why not?"

"because your drunk, and I don't want you doing anything you'll regret in the morning"

"I want to kiss you, I have always wanted to kiss you"

"y/n, I want to kiss you too, but we can right now. I want you to remember it"

your conversation was interrupted by Josh "What are you guys doing, what's taking so long?"

"Josh give us a minute" Sam said seriously "okay man, note taken" Josh backed away and Sam put his attention back on you

"Sunshine listen, you won't remember this but I have had the biggest crush on you, for the longest time. I just want you to remember" he said looking in your eyes he was looking for the sadness to disappear. your face broke out into a hopeful smile

"Sammy, Will you promise me something?"

"what love?"

"Will you tell me this tomorrow, and kiss me then?"

"Sure thing Sunshine, I could never tell you no" he said as he pulled you into a hug