Jealousy, That's Cute

You were hanging out at Sam's house having a chill Saturday there were a few people over just your friend group. Sam was your best friend for a long time, you had the biggest crush on him but you couldn't let him know that. Right now he was in the corner with Becky talking and giggling about something, you were starting to get a little jealous. Finally, you had enough of watching them flirt, you got up and walked to the kitchen to get another beer and made you way outside on the porch sitting on the step. You started to let your thoughts take over, you were broken out of your trance by the sound of the sliding door opening.

"There you are doll, I was looking for you" Sam said coming and sitting next to you "well you found me" you said unenthused "You good?" He said looking at you with an eyebrow raised "Couldn't be better" you muttered "well you sound happy, for sure" he said sarcastically "I'm not in the mood Sam, I just want to be alone" you said looking the other way. "What if I just sat next to you in complete silence, I won't say anything"

"I rather you not"

"Why not? I would rather be with you than those idiots" he said pointing behind him with a smile

"Sure seemed like you would rather hang out with Becky" you said sassily you looked at Sam and saw a smirk form on his face "Oh" he said with a giggle

"Oh, what?" You said annoyed

"Are you jealous? That's cute"

"I'm not jealous Sam, lay off"

"Well doll it really seems like you are" he sassily replied

"Shut up" you rolled your eyes

"Wow I can't believe you're jealous of Becky" you just stayed quite with your head down for a good minute or so to avoid the lump in your throat "Sam I think I'm gonna head out" you said breaking the silence, getting up fixing you shorts "What? You can't leave"

"I just want to be alone" you raise your voice a little. Sam looked taken back a little you also saw hurt in his eye "Okay don't let me stop you" he said with sadness in his voice. You immediately feel like an asshole and you felt your face fall you turned to look at him, He was looking at you intensely "not that it matters I still want you to stay" Sam said quietly walking towards you "but y/n I get it if you need time, want to be alone, or whatever" He was now inches away from you he looked at you with a soft caring expression "Sam I-I-I'm sorry, I'm in a bad mood, I didn't mean to raise my voice" tears started to well up in your eyes "Love, don't cry, It's okay I shouldn't have pushed you, I just find it interesting that you're so jealous, because you don't know how bad I wanted her to be you, shit y/n I want to spend every second of every day with you. I'm jealous of anybody who gets your attention" he said just above a whisper closing the gap between you. Wrapping his arms around your waist you looked up at him and smiled, he cupped your cheek and brought your lips to his, the kiss was full of passion and want, when you broke apart Sam had the biggest smile upon his face "You are super cute when your Jealous by the way, I didn't know if you heard me the first time" he said giggling "Sammy you are so annoying you know that" you smiled "you know what's funny doll?"

"What Sam? Please enlighten me?"

"Apparently all our friends had a bet going that we would end up together." He said laughing you joined in "Well Sammy, I wonder who won" you said pulling him back in for a kiss he smiled against your lips when you guys separated he looked at you with so much love in his eyes "how bout we go find out who the lucky winner is, babe?"

"Okay you let me know if I'm giving someone to much attention Sam, I wouldn't want you to get jealous"

'Hahaha babe very funny, I shouldn't have told you that, you're going to hold it against me forever"

"Sure will, but I'm yours now so you don't have to worry. I'm not going anywhere"

"Good" he grabbed your hand as you guys made your way back into the house, with goofy smiles plastered on your faces.

Greta Van Fleet Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें