What's Cookin' (SMUT)

Your hair was curled, make-up was done, you were wearing a fitted jumpsuit that you knew Jake would love. It hugged all of your curves and made you feel super confident. it had been 4 months since you physical saw him last so you wanted to get all dolled up, so you could show him what he was missing. You also were baking his favorite sweets, knowing he misses home cooking when he's gone. The timer started to go off in the kitchen and you hurried to the kitchen not wanting the pie to burn, as you pulled it you replaced it with cookies. You were so focused you didn't hear the front door open, but you heard the sound of boots on your hardwood floors. You stop what you were doing and bolted in the other room.

"What's cookin' good lookin'?" he smiled with arms wide open he picks you up "Sweets for my sweet" you said connecting your lips with his. "I missed you babe" Jake said between kisses. Thing heated up quickly he carried you to the kitchen sitting you on the counter breaking the kiss.

"It smells great love, and you look so beautiful" he said looking in your eyes. He brought his hand to your cheek rubbing his thumb up and down your jawline "So fucking beautiful, How did I get so lucky?"

"Probably because you're really sexy and really good at guitar" you said giggling

"Yeah, yeah I'm sure those are the only reasons" he said rolling his eyes

"It's all I can think of" you smirked he took both of his hands and put them at your hips pulling you closer to him "is that so?" you giggled nodding your head. He stopped pulling you and let go turning away pretending to be hurt

"Wow, did you pick up being a drama queen from Josh while you were gone"

"Well I had to compete with you somehow babe" he winked you laugh a good belly laugh "You know what's crazy Jake, you have been here like 10 minutes and my heart is already so full, I missed you so much. I'm so glad your home" he looked at you with bright eyes full of love "Me to babe" he whispered leaning in and connecting your lips. He quickly picked things up by kissing down your neck sucking on your sweet spot unzipping your jumpsuit "I think this jumpsuit would look better on the floor" he said in between kisses you giggled "I didn't know you were that attracted to the floor" he let out a deep chuckle and pulled you off the counter so you could take off your jumpsuit, he started taking off his shirt while watching you undress he couldn't even get his shirt off before he attacked your lips again, in awe of the black lace lingerie, his hand were everywhere. "Your so sexy babe" he kissed down your stomach to your thighs his hands played at the waistband, he took his fingers and started to rub you through your panties. You threw your head back in pleasure moaning his name loudly this made him pick up the pace he continued to rub your clit while bringing his lip to your neck leaving a love mark, you were a moaning mess. he ripped off your underwear, you moaned loudly as he stuck two fingers inside you he was watching you intently as he pumped in and out of you, he removed his fingers lifting you back up on the counter making his way down he spread your legs looking in awe of the view "Always so wet for me love" you couldn't form words so you moaned in response, he brought his face closer you could feel his breath on your core he was taking to long to make contact so your hands found his hair you closed the gap you could fell his smirk before he started to suck, he brought his fingers back and started to pump. You were close and he could tell, you tightened around his fingers and he hummed against you. This sent you over the edge you felt the orgasm rip through your body, Jake removed his fingers and licked you clean. He made his way back up to your lips kissing you with so much passion. You ripped off his shirt and ran your hands down his stomach to his jeans, you unbuttoned and unzipped them, Jake took his pants off so quickly you hopped off the counter and got on your knees in front of him, you pulled the boxers down reviling his cock dripping precum, beat red and longing for your touch. You moaned at the sight of it taking it in your hands Jake let out a groan from deep in his throat, you started to slowly pump at the base of his length, Jake closed his eyes and leaned back letting his body feel everything. You started to suck the tip of his cock collecting the pre-cum on your tongue, you then spread it all over. Jake was a moaning mess, as you took him in your mouth, moving him in and out, his hands made their way to your hair and pushed himself deeper to the back of your throat until you gagged. "Babe if you keep sucking I'm going to cum and I rather do that a different way" Jake said breathlessly. You took him out of your mouth and connected your lips to his. He grabbed your legs and lifted you up using the cabinets to keep you steady he was about to enter you and the oven timer went off "shit, I have to get the cookies out of the oven" you whined "let them burn" he bluntly stated you started to giggle "Let me get the cookies out of the over, it will take like two seconds."

"two seconds too long" Jake whined as he let you down to get the cookies as soon as you sat them down Jake picked you up and took you upstairs and threw you on the bed "Now where were we" Jake said hovering over you, positioning himself at your entrance as he slipped in you arched you back so he could go deeper, you moaned as he pulled out and slammed back into you. He started to thrust faster and you moved you hips matching his motion. He looked into your eyes with so much love "I- I'm close" You moan

"Me too baby" Jake's hands make there way up to your hair he lightly pulls on it you let out a powerful moan. He thrust deeper into you, you grip the sheets and you shut you eyes letting the pleasure fall from your lips. As you come undone you tighten around Jake's cock "Oh-oh fuck babe, do that again" He groaned you tighten twice around him you feel his cock throb & twitch. He pulls out and releases on your thigh. He ran to the bathroom and grabbed a towel and cleaned you up he crawled across the bed and hovered over you. "I love you, baby, so much" he said tucking a piece of hair behind your ear tenderly kissing you. "I love you too Jake" you said breaking the kiss he laid next to you, pulling you closer to him. You wiggled out of his arms "Babe where are you going?" he whined "To pee"

"Okay hurry back, I miss you already" you walked to the bathroom, then down to the kitchen to grab a few cookies. To your surprise, Jake was there eating cookies."YOU LITTLE RAT" He whipped his head quickly looking in your direction with a smirk "What can I say my amazing girlfriend bakes irresistible cookies" he said winking at you. "well don't eat them all because your amazing girlfriend wants some too" you said sassy "no promises love"