Lock Screen

"Hey Josh, long time no see" you said as you pulled him in a hug. Josh was your best friend since you were three. "I missed you sunshine" Josh hugged you back it had been four weeks of the boys being gone. You went into the apartment Josh following behind you.

"How was the tour?"

"Good, but a lot ya'know?"

"No Josh I don't know never been on tour, dork" you giggled and sat down on the couch he threw his body on top of you "get off Josh you may be tiny but you're not light"

"But you are so comfy" he groaned he readjusted himself so his head was in your lap "Is this better sunshine?" he said looking in your eyes with a bright smile. you felt your heart do a flip.

"Much, How are the boys?"

"Good, Sam is visiting his girlfriend. Jake is at home, and Danny is off with Mackenzie. I think we all needed a break, and I needed my best friend" he winked, you giggled and him and started to play with his hair.

"So tell me how were the sights, it looked like you guys got into some nature along the way"

"Oh Sunshine, you have to see Yellowstone. I'm going to take you someday just the two of us. The whole time I was there I kept saying how much you would love it, Jake tried to beat me up because I wouldn't shut up about you" you giggled at the thought of jake beating up Josh

"I saw his stories it looked so pretty, I basically lived vicariously threw Jake because my best friend doesn't know how to use a phone beside to text and call me." Like clockwork, your phone on the coffee table went off with a text Josh reached for it looking at the screen before passing it to you, you saw his face light up and a smile make it's way to his face. You looked and saw it was your friend you just locked it and sat it on Josh's chest.

"Am I your lock screen sunshine?"

"You weren't supposed to see that" you felt a blush creep on your face

"Aw, I'm honored" he said with a giggle

"Shut up, I made it you, cus I missed you"

"Well..." he said reaching in his pocket for his phone hitting the button to show the lock screen "That makes two of us" he said with a goofy grin "I'm impressed you knew how to do that" you laughed "The boys help after bulling me for hours on end" you smiled at him

"I love you dork"

"I love you more sunshine"

Greta Van Fleet ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara