High & Lazy

You hadn't seen Sam in what felt like ages but in reality, it was two weeks. You had been friends since freshman year and started dating junior year. You guys just graduated and his band life was picking up. You were super stoked for him, Danny, and his two brothers. But you went from spending almost every day with him, to him being gone weeks on end. He was coming home today the plan was to just have a lazy day. He would be here any minute you were cooking dinner and making brownies. You couldn't wait to see his gorgeous smile and have him hold you in his arms. You were listening to music dancing to yourself and didn't even hear the front door open, five minutes past and you soon felt two warm lanky arms wrap around your waist and a face buried into your neck.

"I missed you, babe" he whispered

"I missed you more Sammy"

"Impossible" he said turning you around to look in your eyes you could see pure love in those eyes even when he was angry or upset, there was always love. he leaned in and kissed you with full passion, he was hungry to feel your lips against his begging you for entrance. You pulled back and he gave you puppy dog eyes.

"I just want to kiss you, Love. Please let me kiss you"

"Sammy we can make out later, right now I don't want these brownies to burn or the stir fry"

"You better makeout with me later, I missed you so damn much" he said wrapping his arms around you as you faced the stove. You love clingy Sam where he would only let you go, to use the bathroom. Food was done and you guys made your way to the couch he put on your favorite movie and sat next to you, you guys ate sharing an occasional look and laugh. When you were done he took the dishes to the sink and walked back in with a bong. He paused the movie not really caring to finish it. He put on a jazz record and made his way back over to you, he packed the bong and took a giant rip, then you did the same. You guys laid on the couch in each other's arms.

"How were the shows, Sam?"

"good we are really picking up traction, which is super exciting"

"I'm so proud of you boys, ya know, first Elton John next it will be Paul McCartney"

"We would die, but I got all the approval I need right here in my arms. As long as I have you fuck Paul'' Sam said with a giggle, you turned to prop yourself up on his torso looking at him. He smiled down at you

I love you so much y/n y/m/n y/l/n"

"I love you too Sam Francis Kiszka"

"This is cute and you're really cute, but can we make-out now?" He said with a smirk, you got up and straddled him looking in his eyes all you could see was love and lust. He brought his hand up to your chin rubbing it up to your arm in the process he pulled you towards him and forcefully kissed you, he bit you lip forcing a moan to escape, he took the opportunity to insert his tongue. You guys went at it for what seemed like forever. You broke for air, " let's take this to the bedroom, babe' he growled picking you up in one swift movement. He threw you on the bed and kissed up your body finally getting to your lips, he ripped off his shirt then your shirt. Now slowly making his way down stopping ever so often to suck a sweet spot. One thing leads to another and you guys made love after it was done he got up to go to the living room, you went to the bathroom. When you exited yo made your way back to your room Sam was sitting naked on your bed with a bong and a plate of brownies. You were going to marry this guy someday you thought to yourself.