Wasted

Your waiting at the bar for 4 shots it's currently 9pm your back in your home town of Frankenmuth visiting from college in New York where you study design. You decided to go out with the girls Mackenzie, Sara, and Ronnie. It's been a long time since you have seen them they are always so busy to come and visit you. The bartender hands you the shots and you got back to the table they are sitting at. You guys cheered and throw the liquid back you feel the hotness run down your throat. Sara and Mac excuse themselves to go to the bathroom. You have been super closes with Ronnie for a long time. You considered her a sister, you were apart of her family and she was apart of yours. You have the biggest crush on her brother Josh and she is always giving you a hard time. You were scared when she found out thinking she wouldn't want you around anymore but she didn't mind at all. In fact, she was always encouraging you guys to sit next to each other or do things alone and embarrassing you in front of him. You missed him and the rest of the boys a lot, they were always on tour.

"Are you feeling it, Ronnie? I kinda starting to get a buzz"

"I'm feeling it a little bit, nothing crazy. I missed you like crazy it's not the same with you gone"

"You should come up to New York and stay that would be so fun"

"I think about it from time to time"

"How are the boys, I haven't talked to them in forever. We text from time to time"

"They're good, they are actually getting in tonight, so you will see them tomorrow at the cookout, get this Sammy is bringing his GIRLFRIEND" she said with a giggle

"Oh no way, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME. Good for Sam have you met her?"

"Yeah, she is sweet her name is Joy, that just leaves 2 single Kiszkas, Me and Joshy boy. It's only a matter of time before you two confess your love and get married. I'll be alone forever" she said smirking

"Shut up Ronnie" you said with a hard eye roll as you finished your drink Sara and Mac came back and you guys headed to the dance floor. You guys were dancing like nobody was watching. You parted ways to go get a drink at the bar as you made your way there you ran straight into a guy.

"Oh sorry little lady" you froze at the sound of the voice looking up shocked at who was standing in front of you it was Josh

"Holy shit, y/n is that you, oh my god how are you?" He asked pulling you in a tight long hug, it looks as if Ronnie didn't tell him either

"I've been good, and yourself Kiszka?"

"Really good, Ronnie told me she was here but she didn't tell me who she was with. I missed you doll, you look great"

"Thanks, Josh, your not to bad yourself" you said as a blush crept on your cheeks you guys were interrupted by Jake

"Holy crap, y/n Ronnie didn't tell us you were in town, how's New York?" He questioned as he pulled you in for a quick hug.

"It's really good, schools great. It just gets lonely sometimes"

"Oh it's only a matter of time before you get friends and even a boyfriend, then you won't be lonely" Jake said with a smirk. You looked at Josh who seemed to be deep in thought looking kind of sad, you took a note to ask him about it later.

"No way that's gonna happen, Is Sammy here, and Danny?"

"Yeah they are at the bar" Jake spoke

"Cool that's where I was headed"

"I'll buy you a drink, Doll" Josh said breaking out of his trance grabbing your hand leading you to the bar he let go and ran up behind Sam and Danny