Dave and Busters

Jughead and Betty have been dating for about 2 years and they just go on a casual date to Dave and Busters:)

3rd person
Betty and Jughead made a reservation for dinner and waited in line to get their table. Betty was bouncing on the balls of her feet excited for the games and especially the air hockey. She loves air hockey, she's good at it too. Jughead snakes an arm around her waist pulling her closer, causing her to seize her bouncing. She giggles quietly and leans into him.

"I know your excited but your being too cute right now bouncing like that." He sighs into her ear.

A shiver runs down her back and she nuzzles her nose against his neck and he chuckles.

"You know I love arcades and games." She said against his skin, giving him slight goosebumps.

"Annnnnd air hockey perhaps?" He says teasingly knowing she loves air hockey. She gives him a peck on the cheek.

"Stoppp you know I like itttt," she glances around over the counter to the arcade ahead, trying to spot the game with the big banner 'air hockey'.

Jughead noticed and tried to help her look with his height but didn't see it. He saw Betty's smiling getting small and was going to say something to reassure her just as he was interrupted by the hostess.

As they were guided to their table at the back in a separate room(they didn't want their table taken as soon as they went to play games, thus having a private room), they quickly ordered their drinks and food and Jughead seized his moment to reassure Betty.

"Betty I looked at the photos and the reviews and so many people mentioned the air hockey game, the photos showed it too, don't worry okay?" They were sitting across from each other and Betty's smile widened slightly making Jughead happy he made her a little happier.

After talking about all the games they were going to play, Betty suggested they go and play while they wait for their food. Jughead went to the card station and loaded it up with enough money to last the whole night. They were sharing one card with a buttload of money on it.

Betty grabbed Jughead's hand and went on the hunt for the air hockey station. After going all the way to the back of the arcade, bingo. The 2 air hockey stations were lit up with the familiar colors of dark blue and white. She stopped behind the line of people, guess she wasn't the only one who loves air hockey.

Jughead stood in front of Betty as she snaked her arms around his waist, making him smile from the action. Betty closed her eyes and waddled behind Jughead as the line moved very, very slowly.

She felt Jughead move to face her as they were waiting in line, she put an arm around his waist and he bent down slightly to give her a quick but sweet kiss. Betty was smiling widely after and Jughead looked around before speaking.

"What other games do you wanna play after this? I mean, there's 'Jackpot', 'basketball', 'ski ball', we can do whatever you want." They moved one more step closer and now they were the next people to play, Betty was grinning from ear to ear because they were so close to her favorite game.

Betty faced him after processing what he had said. "We can do whatever you'd like. You took me here, and you're letting me play this game even though we play it every time we go to an arcade. I want to see you grin from ear to ear and bounce in excitement because it's cute." She finished, quoting what he had said earlier. He smiled and pulled her in for a lingering hug.

Once it was their turn Betty took her place at her side of the table and waited eagerly for Jughead to swipe the card. He put in 2 games of air hockey and joined her at the opposite end of the table. The puck falls out of the lock at Betty's side and she places it on the table and starts the game.