Chapter 1

~Virgil

I open my eyes to see everything is dark. I don't like it here. I heard footsteps coming towards me. I squinted and saw three people walking towards.

"Hello, I'm Deceit but just call me De," the snake guy said.

"Hi, I'm creativity. I'm also know as the Duke or Remus," the black and green guy said. The other guy just turned away.

"I'm Anxiety," I said, because I don't trust them.

"Well Anxiety. Welcome to the Dark Side," They said together. I nodded. 'This is my life from now on,'  I sighed and walked into my room and went to sleep.

~Two day later

I haven't got use to this place yet. I want to see what is beyond those doors but the mystery guy won't let me. It's a rule to never go pass those doors. He told me it where our fear resided. I step closer and looked through the key hole to see a kids playing, laughing, and reading. I want to do that. I looked around to make sure know else is around. I opened the door and walked through.

"Hey there, Kiddo," I looked around confused. He grabbed my arms and smile. He was wear glass, a baby blue t, and a grey cardigan.

"Who are you?" I asked, shaking a bit.

"I'm Morality," He smiled.

"Nice to meet you," I said.

"Logic, Creativity," Morality called out. I saw a kid with a black shirt, navy blue tie, and glass walking towards me with a guy wearing a prince outfit.

"What is it?" The tie guy asked.

"I found him. Can we keep him?" he asked.

"No, you can't keep a person, Patton," the tie guy said. I was confuse.

"Morals," I mumbled.

"Oh right, I'm also know at Patton," he smiled. I nodded.

"Who is this gloomy guy?" the prince like guy asked.

"Princey be nice," Patton said. I heard my name being called.

"ANXIETY! ANXIETY!"

"I got to go," I said, running away from them and back through those doors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~