Chapter 7

~Virgil

I woke up in unfamiliar place. I remembered what happened. I got up and unlocked the door. I walked down the corridor.

"Hey kiddo," I heard Patton. I looked behind me. 

"What?" I whispered.

"I wanted to see if you where okay?  We didn't mean to scare ya," Patton said kindly.

"It's fine. I need to go before Princey know I'm wondering around," I said, walking towards the black doors.

"Alright kiddo," I heard him say.  I got pass the doors. I took a good look behind me. I saw Pincey, Logic, and Patton. They don't seem happy that I'm leaving.  I looked down and continued in. I walked towards my room and started to read up on how to become a light side but do I reall want to.

"Come on Virgil," I whispered to myself. I decided I might need to go to the control room. I walked in and saw all three of them in theirs. I sighed. I'll never be apart of that. I looked down at the book. I flip through and saw it.

"The only way to become a light side if the host believe you are more than what you are ment to be," I whispered, "Well that will never happen,"

"Paranoid, are you okay?" I heard someone said.

"I'm not paranoid. I'm anxiety," I said.

"What? I don't believe you," they said.

"It's the truth," I whispered, looked down at the book and then at Thomas, "Come on Thomas. I'm not the bad guy," I said softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~