Chapter10

~3 weeks since the arrival to the light side~

~Virgil~

I have been staying in my room for the pass three weeks. I have been afraid to leave. I think I should head back to the dark side. They at least would understand me.

I got up and headed to the black doors. I got there and tried to push them open. Nothing happened. I tried again. Nothing.

"Come on let me go back," I whispered, to the doors. I slid down, "They don't want me here," I pleaded. Still nothing. I got up again and headed back to my room, bumping into someone.

"Anxiety," I heard a voice. I don't stop. I got back to my room and locked it. I start hearing the voices again.

"They don't care about you paranoid," the voice said.

"I know I tried," I whispers. 

~Around December ~

I left my room a few times but just to get some food and drinks. I felt Thomas all relax. So I decided to show up.  

"Hey," I said, popping into the real world.

"What the heck!?" Thomas said, all scared.

"Was I not wanted at this exact moment ?" I asked. Thomas continued to talked. All of a sudden, I was in a new place. I looked around and saw Lilly. "Oh great," I thought. Thomas talked to Lilly about ways to deal with me. I sighed, "Its my job," I stated. They didn't listen. I was more nervous. I don't want to be here.

Whatever Thomas wanted to accomplished he did. We came back home. I saw Princey standing there. I gave him a sadden glare. I looked back at Thomas.

"You don't have what it takes," I stated, acting like my evil self. Thomas took a deep breath and I felt different. "I'll be back," I stated and sync out. I went back into my room and tried to calm down.  I wrapped my arms around me. I heard a knock at my door.

"Go away," I called out.

"Anx, please let me in," I heard the royal.

"No," I shouted, in a dark voice. I heard him back away from the door. I sighed and pulled my knees to my chest. I silently cried.

"They hate you. Even the host," I heard the voice, "Do it. You need to do it,"

"I don't want to," I said, closing my eyes.

"Why not?" It said.

"To tired to," I whispered. It disappeared. I fell asleep.

~Hours later~

I woke up and stretched. I looked around it was darker than normal. I got up and unlock my door. I saw Logic, Morality, Princey freaking out.

"Logic, what are we going to do?" Princey ask.

"Anx," Patton said.

"No," Princey said, glaring at him.

"No what?" I asked, confused.

"It's Thomas," Logic said, fixing his glasses.

"What about him?" I asked, shoving my hands into my hoodie.

"Panic attack and we don't know how to deal with it well," Logic said.

"Alright," I said, popping into the real world, "Thomas," I whispered. He flinched.

"Breath Thomas," I said, trying to stay calm. He nods.

"Breath in for 4 seconds, Hold for 7 seconds, Breath out for 8 seconds," I said, holding back my paranoid voice. Thomas followed my suggestion. He repeats its until he calms down. I decided to duck out before I get yelled at. I snyc back up to the mind. I saw them and walked back into my room. 

"Anx," I stopped.

"What?" I asked, looking around  to see it was Princey.

"Um... thank you," He whispers.

"Don't ," I said, walking away. I got back into my room and let out a breath of relief, "This could go well if they listen to me."

~Roman~

"Don't," Anxiety said. I watch him leave. I notice something odd about him. I remember when he came back from Lilly. He glared at me but it was a sad look. I can't get it out of my head. Maybe there is more to him then he leads on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~